Active Business Services logo
Active Business Services

Active Business Services Employee Reviews for Sales Representative

There is opportunity here

Worked at ABS for a while as a sales rep. Good workplace and good people. The training was actually helpful. Gave me what I needed to advance my career. Would recommend to someone looking for a stable job.

benefits and salary above average

Not only did I enjoy the job, but I felt like the benefits really matched the position and the responsibility I was given along with my salary. For personal reasons I didn't stay as long as I would have liked, but I would recommend this company to anyone looking to interview with them.

Pros

benefits + pay

Cons

They expect a lot of their team but that's not necessarily a bad thing.

Challenging but Comfortable

Some people have moved on over the years here but I've been so happy with my experience, I've stayed since I was a junior sales rep years ago! The work is challenging but I like a challenge. Overall I'm very comfortable here and not looking to leave anytime soon.

Pros

I feel challenged but am very happy with the work I get to do

Cons

It can get very busy but it's fine as long as you can keep up

Friendly Place

I moved to another job after working here, but I honestly miss the office and my team everyday. I am a little bit sad about leaving but it was only because I needed to be closer to home for my family.

Pros

Friendly, professional, hardworking team

Cons

Too far from my new home - the commute would have been killer!!

Productive workplace

I really believe the training I got during my early days set me up for a bright future here. The company gives you all of the tools you need to succeed, but you have to be good at talking to people, too. That's just the nature of the sales business. I've seen other employees being rewarded for their hard work and have been rewarded myself.

Pros

Lots of room for growth

Cons

The training can be intense but it honestly is worth all the time and effort.

Committed Team

I've never been part of a team that cared so much about everyone doing well, and wasn't just about being out for yourself and getting the most commissions no matter what everyone else is doing. A rising tide lifts all boats.

Pros

Very supportive team, room for growth.

Cons

You can work some long hours but I personally don't mind.

Terrible company

No formal training Terrible Support Director of sales doesn't even sell or have a record of selling. (Madhav) Micro Managing Terrible culture Worst work experience of my life. I strongly advise to steer clear ( I have 9 year sales experience and watched 6 reps leave in 5 months time. *Had multiple times to close deal but company reputation sabotaged them. Don't waste your time.

Pros

Cons

Way to many to list.

Good envirnoment

There’s many reasons why I’ve stayed at Active Business Services. I love the work that I do, the environment I’m in, and the colleagues I work with, those are the big reasons.

Reliable and efficient

It's a big company and it does take time to get a feel for the culture, all the different departments and how you fit into things. With that about, I had a great experience and happy to work and I am happy with the staff. And have a great future. Thank you Active Business Services.

Great benefits

Great benefits and job stability. With the right departmental fit, people are great to work with. Many opportunities abound as the energy industry is rapidly changing.

Jobs at Active Business Services

Sales Representative positions
See more jobs

Great experience

I have nothing bad to say about it. It was such a great experience and the benefits are top notch. Flexible work schedule. I would definitely start a career there.

Solid benefits and fair pay

Large company with diverse opportunities for young employees, solid benefits and fair pay. Strong work/life balance. Competent, honest and open upper management.

Good training opportunities

They provided good training opportunities and opportunities to move around in the company so you could change jobs without changing companies. The people that work there are friendly and care about making everyone feel welcomed.

Great work employment

Everyone is always willing to answer questions. They pay is decent. The company is very organized Active Business Services is always looking at safety in everything they do.

Senior staff always willing to help and motivate.

Positive attitude from all employees in the organization. Always willing to help and provide support through the entire training process and the sales cycle - a true team approach. Everyone pitches in for the success of the sale and the success of the sales rep. Customers are provided with accurate analysis of the sales cycle as well as the benefits and risks.Customer solutions are based on building partnerships in the long term. You are your own boss and you need to be committed and motivated to be successful. If the effort is there you will be moving forward towards financial success. Great opportunities for a sales representative .

Pros

You are your own boss. Opportunuty for high earnings with effort.

Cons

Need to motivate yourself as this is a commission based sales process.
  • Active Business Services