Active Business Services

Active Business Services Employee Reviews for Sales Associate

Good benefits

Had a positive experience while working at Active Business Service. Enjoyed my colleagues at the company almost immediately and truly felt like I was part of a team. Good benefits, stable job.

Good experience

The industry is constantly changing and marketing continually has to keep up with the changes. It's a challenge. But thats what makes it interesting in my mind. Only left Active Business Service because I'm moving to a new city.

Lots of very smart staff working at this company, so internal advancement can be more competitive than at other companies. We are very happy with their work. Thank you.

They work real nice

The companies actively look for the top talent in the industry and are willing to keep top talent through competitive compensation and benefits. After working at the company for more than five years, I continue to see Active Business Service attracting some of the brightest minds in the business. I don't see that changing any time soon.

Great company

One of the great things about working at Active Business Services is that it’s innovative and continually expanding. That means Active Business Service attracts a lot of new talent. I think the company could attract even more talent if they were to advertise further its innovation and the fact that it's a leading-edge company.

Welcoming environment, approachable management, co-workers who are willing smart, engaged workforce. Really good place to work.

Great work employment

It was a great place for doing a good job. The people that work there are friendly and care about making everyone feel welcomed. It was such a great experience. I would definitely start a career there.

Encouraging

My manager was very encouraging, resourceful and very helpful in defining and assisting with my career goal. Very flexible work schedule and great work life balance.

They were very professional & caring

Great place to work! Good pay, excellent benefits, wonderful people, opportunity to advance yourself and reach your goal.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Active Business Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3