Active Business Services logo
Active Business Services

Active Business Services Employee Reviews for Analyst

Company that cares about its people

Active allows their young employees to gain good experience early, which is what gave me the opportunity to move up. Over the years they have been open with communication and listen and make changes based on employees input. Overall, a place to learn and challenge yourself. Coworkers and management are supportive and make you feel like a member of the team from the start.

Pros

They definitely care about the whole team doing well

Cons

The office is a little small but I've come to appreciate working so closely with coworkers

I'm Very Happy Working Here

I wasn't sure what to expect of the office environment at Active after leaving a toxic workplace before taking their offer, but I didn't need to worry. The environment here is the total opposite and I feel like a valued member of the team from the top down. Before I left my last position at my previous company, I literally wanted to quit everyday. The management was condescending and the overall morale was very, very low. Now I'm talked to like I'm a human being and what's more important, I am getting positive feedback about my work. Such a breath of fresh air!

Pros

Very team-oriented and superiors make it known when they're happy with your work

Cons

It's a smaller office than my last job but I don't mind

Room for Growth

I've worked for Active Business Services for a little over 2 years. During that time I've been pretty happy overall. I learned very quickly that although the team around me works independently, they are there if you need help or assistance. A couple weeks ago for example I wasn't sure how to navigate some new software. I told management and they gave me a person to contact to guide me through the program that very same day. That kind of support is hard to find in the workplace where some people tend to be cutthroat.

Pros

Opportunity to grow, incentives, good team

Cons

I honestly don't have any, I'm happy here!

Solid Company

great place to learn about the energy sector, good benefits, consistency in promotions and recognition for strong performers. i'm happy working here.

Pros

best managers and colleagues i have ever worked with- really

Cons

sometimes work long hours

Challenging work and room for advancement

So many different career paths to choose from. Very much about making sure their employees are happy, satisfied & taken care of. Plenty of opportunity to grow and climb within the company

Pros

Provide you with the materials you need to do your do job, and to continue to grow and learn with the company

Cons

Every place has its quirks, but there is nothing here that would deter someone from taking a job with our company

Opportunity w/ plenty of potential

I have been working at Active Business Services for 5 years. The atmosphere is employee friendly and management is always looking for ways to improve. Flexibility with schedule and great opportunity for growth if you are willing to apply yourself.

Pros

Working with very smart people, great culture.

Cons

Encourage management to continue to listen to employee feedback

Mentorship and training top notch

I’ve only been working for Active Business Services for about 6 months but in that time I already feel as though I’ve grown professionally. Unlike some of the jobs I’ve started in the past, there is adequate training so you don’t feel like you are lost and overwhelmed. There was one person in particular who was there to show me the ropes and mentor me until I felt comfortable doing the job on my own.

Pros

The company is progressive and always looking to improve in every area.

Cons

stagnant desk position

Pretty Supportive Environment Which Can Be Hard To Find

Positive work culture. Everyone has each other's backs. That’s hard to find in the workplace anymore. I have a bunch of years of experience but was looking for a career change and was hired on about 6 months ago as an analyst. The training is on par and you learn the job inside and out before going out into the field. so far i really like my job here.

• Active Business Services