Active Business Services
View all Active Business Services reviews

Active Business Services

Active Business Services Employee Review

Recommend to others

When I first came to Active Business service, I had no idea that I would spend more than 3 years at the company. But, the working environment and promotional opportunities at the company are what made me stay with Active Business Service. I’m happy with my time at the company and often recommend others to apply at the company.

5.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Helped me grow

This is where I got my start in my career, and it helped me gain skills I needed to move onto even bigger and better things. My team was friendly and never acted like any of my questions were stupid questions... They knew I wanted to learn. Everyone here is smart, too.

Pros

Respectful of newcomers

Cons

There is a lot to learn at first, but everyone is helpful
Same role

Focused on teamwork

A good team can definitely make or break your job, and I really lucked out with Active. Most of the people here are committed to the company and work hard and willing to help others. As an analyst, I'm regularly meeting with clients. But I also spend a lot of time with coworkers, so it really helps to work with genuinely friendly people.

Pros

Relatively new office in this area, which makes it all the more exciting.

Cons

parking can sometimes be challenging
Same location

New but learning a lot!

I only recently took this job after working in a similar industry, and although it's a little challenging to catch up to the rest of the team, I'm learning a lot and don't feel like it isn't manageable. The managers are happy to help and I like my coworkers.

Pros

Great co-workers

Cons

I'ts a lot to learn in a short period of time

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Active Business Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3