Active Business Services logo
View all Active Business Services reviews

Active Business Services

Active Business Services Employee Review

Productive workplace

I really believe the training I got during my early days set me up for a bright future here. The company gives you all of the tools you need to succeed, but you have to be good at talking to people, too. That's just the nature of the sales business. I've seen other employees being rewarded for their hard work and have been rewarded myself.

Pros

Lots of room for growth

Cons

The training can be intense but it honestly is worth all the time and effort.

Same role

There is opportunity here

Worked at ABS for a while as a sales rep. Good workplace and good people. The training was actually helpful. Gave me what I needed to advance my career. Would recommend to someone looking for a stable job.
Same roleSame location

benefits and salary above average

Not only did I enjoy the job, but I felt like the benefits really matched the position and the responsibility I was given along with my salary. For personal reasons I didn't stay as long as I would have liked, but I would recommend this company to anyone looking to interview with them.

Pros

benefits + pay

Cons

They expect a lot of their team but that's not necessarily a bad thing.
Same location

Helped me grow

This is where I got my start in my career, and it helped me gain skills I needed to move onto even bigger and better things. My team was friendly and never acted like any of my questions were stupid questions... They knew I wanted to learn. Everyone here is smart, too.

Pros

Respectful of newcomers

Cons

There is a lot to learn at first, but everyone is helpful
  • Active Business Services