Active Business Services logo
Active Business Services
View all Active Business Services reviews

Active Business Services

Active Business Services Employee Review

Opportunities for growth and advancement

Great people, solid income and benefits, opportunity for growth, management helpful, professionalism. I started here in 2016 working as an appointment setter and moved my way up to a consultant. Honestly I never thought my career would take me to learning and relaying information about energy rates and how to reduce costs, but here I am. I attribute my career shift to some of the mentors at the company who taught me what I know today … my interest in becoming an energy consultant peaked about 3 years ago but Im still very much into the energy industry. I almost call myself an energy nerd now.

5.0Job security/advancement

Same role

New but learning a lot!

I only recently took this job after working in a similar industry, and although it's a little challenging to catch up to the rest of the team, I'm learning a lot and don't feel like it isn't manageable. The managers are happy to help and I like my coworkers.

Pros

Great co-workers

Cons

I'ts a lot to learn in a short period of time
Same role

Exciting new career

I had worked as an analyst for many years before I was hired by ABS a few months ago. It was the right call for me. The team here is smart and supportive. From what I can tell, and from what coworkers have told me, I can grow my career here. Feeling good about my future prospects.
Same location

benefits and salary above average

Not only did I enjoy the job, but I felt like the benefits really matched the position and the responsibility I was given along with my salary. For personal reasons I didn't stay as long as I would have liked, but I would recommend this company to anyone looking to interview with them.

Pros

benefits + pay

Cons

They expect a lot of their team but that's not necessarily a bad thing.
  • Active Business Services
  • Opportunities for growth and advancement