Active Business Services logo
Active Business Services
View all Active Business Services reviews

Active Business Services

Active Business Services Employee Review

Nice company to work for

I switched jobs mid career. I have years of experience working in a chemical processing plant but due to middle management cutbacks, I was forced out with severance pay (thankfully). It took me a good 6 months to find the position at Active Business Services but I’m so glad everything worked out. I’ve been with the company for short of a year and really enjoy the change of pace from my last job. I get to interact with customers more than before and get out of the office. You can tell the team really gets along and has each others backs. They even do game nights outside of work - so i like that sort of family atmosphere.

Pros

Flexible, Good wages, Collaborative work, environment Fun

Cons

my personal commute time

4.0Job security/advancement

Same role

New but learning a lot!

I only recently took this job after working in a similar industry, and although it's a little challenging to catch up to the rest of the team, I'm learning a lot and don't feel like it isn't manageable. The managers are happy to help and I like my coworkers.

Pros

Great co-workers

Cons

I'ts a lot to learn in a short period of time
Same role

Exciting new career

I had worked as an analyst for many years before I was hired by ABS a few months ago. It was the right call for me. The team here is smart and supportive. From what I can tell, and from what coworkers have told me, I can grow my career here. Feeling good about my future prospects.
Same location

Challenging but Comfortable

Some people have moved on over the years here but I've been so happy with my experience, I've stayed since I was a junior sales rep years ago! The work is challenging but I like a challenge. Overall I'm very comfortable here and not looking to leave anytime soon.

Pros

I feel challenged but am very happy with the work I get to do

Cons

It can get very busy but it's fine as long as you can keep up
  • Active Business Services
  • Nice company to work for