Active Business Services logo
Active Business Services
View all Active Business Services reviews

Active Business Services

Active Business Services Employee Review

Low turnover rate, employees treated fairly

I work in sales at Active Business Services. Having had a horrible experience at my last sales job (the manager was a tyrant) I am happy to be working at a place where the sales people are treated like humans, not robots. You are given adequate training here too. The turnover rate, which is notoriously high in most sales positions, seems to be low here. That tells you something.

Pros

Nice working environment

4.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Growth potential

I really feel like I've grown as an employee since I started with Active Business Services. As with anything, sometimes it comes down to what you put into an experience. I think I've definitely improved in sales since my time here and I think that has something to do with my own effort and the company's relatively encouraging environment.

Pros

Positive and friendly environment

Cons

Lots of training when you first begin, but tapers off after a while; could use more regularly scheduled training meetings
Same role

Good environment

My observations from working here for a short time (3 months): The environment is that of a very tight knit team. The people here work to ensure that the jobs are completed and done right. They communicate with each other on a regular basis and make sure you are in the know.
Same location

Challenging but Comfortable

Some people have moved on over the years here but I've been so happy with my experience, I've stayed since I was a junior sales rep years ago! The work is challenging but I like a challenge. Overall I'm very comfortable here and not looking to leave anytime soon.

Pros

I feel challenged but am very happy with the work I get to do

Cons

It can get very busy but it's fine as long as you can keep up
  • Active Business Services
  • Low turnover rate, employees treated fairly