Active Business Services logo
View all Active Business Services reviews

Active Business Services

Active Business Services Employee Review

Growth potential

I really feel like I've grown as an employee since I started with Active Business Services. As with anything, sometimes it comes down to what you put into an experience. I think I've definitely improved in sales since my time here and I think that has something to do with my own effort and the company's relatively encouraging environment.

Pros

Positive and friendly environment

Cons

Lots of training when you first begin, but tapers off after a while; could use more regularly scheduled training meetings

Same role

Low turnover rate, employees treated fairly

I work in sales at Active Business Services. Having had a horrible experience at my last sales job (the manager was a tyrant) I am happy to be working at a place where the sales people are treated like humans, not robots. You are given adequate training here too. The turnover rate, which is notoriously high in most sales positions, seems to be low here. That tells you something.

Pros

Nice working environment

Same roleSame location

Good environment

My observations from working here for a short time (3 months): The environment is that of a very tight knit team. The people here work to ensure that the jobs are completed and done right. They communicate with each other on a regular basis and make sure you are in the know.
Same location

benefits and salary above average

Not only did I enjoy the job, but I felt like the benefits really matched the position and the responsibility I was given along with my salary. For personal reasons I didn't stay as long as I would have liked, but I would recommend this company to anyone looking to interview with them.

Pros

benefits + pay

Cons

They expect a lot of their team but that's not necessarily a bad thing.
  • Active Business Services