Active Business Services logo
View all Active Business Services reviews

Active Business Services

Active Business Services Employee Review

Focused on teamwork

A good team can definitely make or break your job, and I really lucked out with Active. Most of the people here are committed to the company and work hard and willing to help others. As an analyst, I'm regularly meeting with clients. But I also spend a lot of time with coworkers, so it really helps to work with genuinely friendly people.

Pros

Relatively new office in this area, which makes it all the more exciting.

Cons

parking can sometimes be challenging

Same role

Helped me grow

This is where I got my start in my career, and it helped me gain skills I needed to move onto even bigger and better things. My team was friendly and never acted like any of my questions were stupid questions... They knew I wanted to learn. Everyone here is smart, too.

Pros

Respectful of newcomers

Cons

There is a lot to learn at first, but everyone is helpful
Same role

Worked here until I retired

Worked for ABS for 8 years until my retirement. The company has been great and offers competitive pay, as well as plenty of opportunities for advancement.
Same location

Exciting new career

I had worked as an analyst for many years before I was hired by ABS a few months ago. It was the right call for me. The team here is smart and supportive. From what I can tell, and from what coworkers have told me, I can grow my career here. Feeling good about my future prospects.
  • Active Business Services