Active Business Services logo
View all Active Business Services reviews

Active Business Services

Active Business Services Employee Review

Exciting new career

I had worked as an analyst for many years before I was hired by ABS a few months ago. It was the right call for me. The team here is smart and supportive. From what I can tell, and from what coworkers have told me, I can grow my career here. Feeling good about my future prospects.

Same role

New but learning a lot!

I only recently took this job after working in a similar industry, and although it's a little challenging to catch up to the rest of the team, I'm learning a lot and don't feel like it isn't manageable. The managers are happy to help and I like my coworkers.

Pros

Great co-workers

Cons

I'ts a lot to learn in a short period of time
Same role

Fast-paced

I wasn't 100 percent sure this was the field I wanted to go into, but soon as I started at Active, I felt at home and the team and work here really solidified for me that this is what I wanted to do.

Pros

Great company culture and supportive team

Cons

It can be a little fast-paced, but you get used to it
Same location

Focused on teamwork

A good team can definitely make or break your job, and I really lucked out with Active. Most of the people here are committed to the company and work hard and willing to help others. As an analyst, I'm regularly meeting with clients. But I also spend a lot of time with coworkers, so it really helps to work with genuinely friendly people.

Pros

Relatively new office in this area, which makes it all the more exciting.

Cons

parking can sometimes be challenging
  • Active Business Services