Active Business Services logo
Active Business Services
View all Active Business Services reviews

Active Business Services

Active Business Services Employee Review

Company that cares about its people

Active allows their young employees to gain good experience early, which is what gave me the opportunity to move up. Over the years they have been open with communication and listen and make changes based on employees input. Overall, a place to learn and challenge yourself. Coworkers and management are supportive and make you feel like a member of the team from the start.

Pros

They definitely care about the whole team doing well

Cons

The office is a little small but I've come to appreciate working so closely with coworkers

Same role

I'm Very Happy Working Here

I wasn't sure what to expect of the office environment at Active after leaving a toxic workplace before taking their offer, but I didn't need to worry. The environment here is the total opposite and I feel like a valued member of the team from the top down. Before I left my last position at my previous company, I literally wanted to quit everyday. The management was condescending and the overall morale was very, very low. Now I'm talked to like I'm a human being and what's more important, I am getting positive feedback about my work. Such a breath of fresh air!

Pros

Very team-oriented and superiors make it known when they're happy with your work

Cons

It's a smaller office than my last job but I don't mind
Same role

Room for Growth

I've worked for Active Business Services for a little over 2 years. During that time I've been pretty happy overall. I learned very quickly that although the team around me works independently, they are there if you need help or assistance. A couple weeks ago for example I wasn't sure how to navigate some new software. I told management and they gave me a person to contact to guide me through the program that very same day. That kind of support is hard to find in the workplace where some people tend to be cutthroat.

Pros

Opportunity to grow, incentives, good team

Cons

I honestly don't have any, I'm happy here!
Same location

benefits and salary above average

Not only did I enjoy the job, but I felt like the benefits really matched the position and the responsibility I was given along with my salary. For personal reasons I didn't stay as long as I would have liked, but I would recommend this company to anyone looking to interview with them.

Pros

benefits + pay

Cons

They expect a lot of their team but that's not necessarily a bad thing.
  • Active Business Services
  • Company that cares about its people