Active Business Services logo
View all Active Business Services reviews

Active Business Services

Active Business Services Employee Review

Challenging but Comfortable

Some people have moved on over the years here but I've been so happy with my experience, I've stayed since I was a junior sales rep years ago! The work is challenging but I like a challenge. Overall I'm very comfortable here and not looking to leave anytime soon.

Pros

I feel challenged but am very happy with the work I get to do

Cons

It can get very busy but it's fine as long as you can keep up

Same role

There is opportunity here

Worked at ABS for a while as a sales rep. Good workplace and good people. The training was actually helpful. Gave me what I needed to advance my career. Would recommend to someone looking for a stable job.
Same role

benefits and salary above average

Not only did I enjoy the job, but I felt like the benefits really matched the position and the responsibility I was given along with my salary. For personal reasons I didn't stay as long as I would have liked, but I would recommend this company to anyone looking to interview with them.

Pros

benefits + pay

Cons

They expect a lot of their team but that's not necessarily a bad thing.
Same location

I'm Very Happy Working Here

I wasn't sure what to expect of the office environment at Active after leaving a toxic workplace before taking their offer, but I didn't need to worry. The environment here is the total opposite and I feel like a valued member of the team from the top down. Before I left my last position at my previous company, I literally wanted to quit everyday. The management was condescending and the overall morale was very, very low. Now I'm talked to like I'm a human being and what's more important, I am getting positive feedback about my work. Such a breath of fresh air!

Pros

Very team-oriented and superiors make it known when they're happy with your work

Cons

It's a smaller office than my last job but I don't mind
  • Active Business Services