Activa

Activa Management reviews

Found 1 review matching the search
I have worked at Activa for a while now and am very happy with how the company has evolved over the last few years. There are lots of positive changes and initiatives to be excited about! Overall they are a great company to work for but there are some specific things that really stand out to me: - There is always someone willing to lend a hand if needed - My co-workers feel more like friends or family than colleagues - I have been given lots of opportunity to grow within my role and in the company. Specifically, I had the opportunity to participate in our internal management training program which really helped me become a better leader and manager for my team - Our Executive team truly cares about their employees and shows genuine interest in their lives and well being - My salary is competitive, we have great health/dental benefits and vacation and sick time are both paid - We also have a Social Committee that hosts fun events for staff like the company picnic, Christmas party, bowling, games night etc. I definitely recommend Activa!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Activa?