Activa

Activa Employee Reviews

Every day is different but interesting. There is a really good work/life balance. Welcoming and collaborative work environment. Company is involved in the community, which is great!
Pros
Great group benefits, helpful and caring team
I have been working at Activa for the past couple of years and have found it to be a really positive environment to work in. One of the things I appreciate most about working here is our team. I have found that our team is kind, genuine, and always willing to help. While working here I have been provided with lots of opportunities to take on new responsibilities and participate in a variety of new programs/initiatives. I have found that I have been provided with a variety of learning opportunities and I feel that my time here has allowed me to grow professionally.
Pros
Work-Life-Balance, Comfortable Dresscode, Great Team, Comprehensive Benefits, and an Active Social Committee
Cons
None at this time, my experience has been great
I have worked at Activa for a while now and am very happy with how the company has evolved over the last few years. There are lots of positive changes and initiatives to be excited about! Overall they are a great company to work for but there are some specific things that really stand out to me: - There is always someone willing to lend a hand if needed - My co-workers feel more like friends or family than colleagues - I have been given lots of opportunity to grow within my role and in the company. Specifically, I had the opportunity to participate in our internal management training program which really helped me become a better leader and manager for my team - Our Executive team truly cares about their employees and shows genuine interest in their lives and well being - My salary is competitive, we have great health/dental benefits and vacation and sick time are both paid - We also have a Social Committee that hosts fun events for staff like the company picnic, Christmas party, bowling, games night etc. I definitely recommend Activa!
  1. Employee reviews