ACTION SPORT Physio Employee Reviews

2.5Pay & Benefits
Great staff, horrible management
Management (Former Employee) –  Saint-Laurent, QC/Montreal-West, QC9 October 2018
Worked there for about two years. Job security is not there - they will promise you things and then six months to a year it'll be a different story with a different excuse. Management is very poor and unprofessional - borderline harassment. They do not take responsibility and are never held accountable.
Colleagues are phenominal though.
Pros
Good staff.
Cons
Poor management, unprofessional, toxic work environment
Deceptive and unprofessional workplace
Business Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC9 July 2018
This is a very deceptive work environment which is being led by individuals who are untrained in the domain of business administration. Decisions are made without proper reflection and employee turnover is significant.
Pros
Cons
Lack of communication, training and professionalism (Numerous Human rights violations)
its a productive and fun work place
Receptionist-office/administrative (Former Employee) –  Montreal, Quebec26 March 2014
Everyday i multi-task from answering the phone to dealing with patients to organizing the documents and preparing the paper work for the therapist etc. I learned how to become a great team player which i am now! Our manager is a very friendly and kind person that in my opinion d, oes her job with honesty and love. My co-workers became my friends, we all bonded from the first day and that's what makes us such a strong team. The job became such a habit and it comes naturally to me that i could do it all alone on a busy day with my eyes closed, so i wouldn't say the hardest but maybe the least enjoyable, and that would be pulling out the files every night for at least 10 therapist and every therapist had a minimum of 5 files each. the most enjoyable part of my job was the team work.
Pros
unpaid lunches
Cons
regular 9-5 hours
Great staff and good hours
Aide aux physiothérapeutes/ Secretaire (Current Employee) –  Québec, QC21 January 2013
I have learnt a lot with action sport. They have taught me so much about the human body and how it works even though they did not have to. They are a great staff and offer great services.
Pros
good hours
fun staff and good hours
The staff was great and the hours where very satisfying. I have learn many people interaction skills along with physio aid requirements. They have taught me a lot about the human body and how it works along with exercises to re-enforce weaker parts of the body.

*i have also worked as a receptionist.