ACTION SPORT Physio

ACTION SPORT Physio Employee Reviews

Canada9 reviews

3.1Job security & advancement

Fun working space but management is not trained

Great clinic to work at! In the centre of Montreal.Great accessibility to everything. But the head of administration is not trained at all to make administrative and ethical work-related decisions.

Pros

Friendly HEALTH PROFESSIONALS and clients

Cons

Unpaid lunches, Lack of transparency, No cleaning staff

Excellent endroit

L'endroit y est exceptionnel pour y travailler, tout le monde aime sont travail et y est toujours souriant. Beaucoup d'entraide, de communication et suivi avec les patients.

Insights into ACTION SPORT Physio

What people like
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Supportive environment
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Support from manager

Belle équipe multidisciplinaire

Excellente collaboration entre les membres de l'équipe

Great staff, horrible management

Worked there for about two years. Job security is not there - they will promise you things and then six months to a year it'll be a different story with a different excuse. Management is very poor and unprofessional - borderline harassment. They do not take responsibility and are never held accountable. Colleagues are phenominal though.

Pros

Good staff.

Cons

Poor management, unprofessional, toxic work environment

relaxing atmosphere

Very relaxing atmosphere and great staff. Friendly patients. Located in a very good neighborhood, close to downtown. Answering phone calls,booking appointments and filing is required with this job.

Pros

great staff

Cons

long days

Deceptive and unprofessional workplace

This is a very deceptive work environment which is being led by individuals who are untrained in the domain of business administration. Decisions are made without proper reflection and employee turnover is significant.

Pros

Cons

Lack of communication, training and professionalism (Numerous Human rights violations)

its a productive and fun work place

Everyday i multi-task from answering the phone to dealing with patients to organizing the documents and preparing the paper work for the therapist etc. I learned how to become a great team player which i am now! Our manager is a very friendly and kind person that in my opinion d, oes her job with honesty and love. My co-workers became my friends, we all bonded from the first day and that's what makes us such a strong team. The job became such a habit and it comes naturally to me that i could do it all alone on a busy day with my eyes closed, so i wouldn't say the hardest but maybe the least enjoyable, and that would be pulling out the files every night for at least 10 therapist and every therapist had a minimum of 5 files each. the most enjoyable part of my job was the team work.

Pros

unpaid lunches

Cons

regular 9-5 hours

Great staff and good hours

I have learnt a lot with action sport. They have taught me so much about the human body and how it works even though they did not have to. They are a great staff and offer great services.

Pros

good hours

fun staff and good hours

The staff was great and the hours where very satisfying. I have learn many people interaction skills along with physio aid requirements. They have taught me a lot about the human body and how it works along with exercises to re-enforce weaker parts of the body.*i have also worked as a receptionist.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ACTION SPORT Physio. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement