ACTION SPORT Physio

ACTION SPORT Physio Employee Reviews

Canada8 reviews
Very relaxing atmosphere and great staff. Friendly patients.
Located in a very good neighborhood, close to downtown.

Answering phone calls,booking appointments and filing is required with this job.
Pros
great staff
Cons
long days
L'endroit y est exceptionnel pour y travailler, tout le monde aime sont travail et y est toujours souriant. Beaucoup d'entraide, de communication et suivi avec les patients.
Excellente collaboration entre les membres de l'équipe
Worked there for about two years. Job security is not there - they will promise you things and then six months to a year it'll be a different story with a different excuse. Management is very poor and unprofessional - borderline harassment. They do not take responsibility and are never held accountable.
Colleagues are phenominal though.
Pros
Good staff.
Cons
Poor management, unprofessional, toxic work environment
This is a very deceptive work environment which is being led by individuals who are untrained in the domain of business administration. Decisions are made without proper reflection and employee turnover is significant.
Pros
Cons
Lack of communication, training and professionalism (Numerous Human rights violations)
Everyday i multi-task from answering the phone to dealing with patients to organizing the documents and preparing the paper work for the therapist etc. I learned how to become a great team player which i am now! Our manager is a very friendly and kind person that in my opinion d, oes her job with honesty and love. My co-workers became my friends, we all bonded from the first day and that's what makes us such a strong team. The job became such a habit and it comes naturally to me that i could do it all alone on a busy day with my eyes closed, so i wouldn't say the hardest but maybe the least enjoyable, and that would be pulling out the files every night for at least 10 therapist and every therapist had a minimum of 5 files each. the most enjoyable part of my job was the team work.
Pros
unpaid lunches
Cons
regular 9-5 hours
I have learnt a lot with action sport. They have taught me so much about the human body and how it works even though they did not have to. They are a great staff and offer great services.
Pros
good hours
The staff was great and the hours where very satisfying. I have learn many people interaction skills along with physio aid requirements. They have taught me a lot about the human body and how it works along with exercises to re-enforce weaker parts of the body.

*i have also worked as a receptionist.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at ACTION SPORT Physio. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9