Action Car and Truck Accessories

Action Car and Truck Accessories Pay & benefits reviews

Good management, great co workers and an awesome overall place to work. Promised raises never come, the wage for skilled workers is horrendous. Makes for a good job but not a career.
Pros
Great atmosphere
Cons
Pay / advancement
They'll sell ya the world in the interview but dont follow through. No work clothes for techs, no raises, no respect. They pay teenager wages for experienced, well executed and punctual work. The shop is comically inefficient in design and practicality. Oh and the owners son watches you on cameras throughout the building. One star is a gift. This place is a dead end and doomed to have a revolving door for employees.
Pros
No breaks allowed
Cons
I really found my career at Action, wish i started working here years before. I feel very appreciated and truly enjoy coming to work everyday. The Salary/benefits are really good and the people are great to work with.
It’s a long training process to learn all the products and procedures This isn’t your normal call centre sales, commission and a lot of studying. Pretty good atmosphere though
Overall good place to work. Great work environment for the most part. Dead lines can be a bit overbearing as with any automotive job. Schedule does not seem to matter as all sales reps dictate their own level of priority and do not fully communicate
Pros
Fun work environment, Benefits and Bonus
Cons
No incentive to stay based on tenure. Bonus structure is almost unattanable
If you don't intend to work, don't apply here. This job will keep you on your toes, busy, and stimulated. Constantly something to do, always a task to finish. And always feel accomplished at the end of the day. The company recognizes your hard work and you feel appreciated. Not to mention they pay you what you feel you are worth and the benefits are fantastic. There are tons of extra perks to the job that just make the day that much better. As long as you are willing to put the effort in, you will thrive and do great here! I would definitely recommend this place to anyone. My life definitely took a step into a more productive path since starting here!
Pros
Understanding and flexibility
Cons
Work, Life, Sleep... Pick two
Great installation areas, tools on site, good sharing of data between stores. Great benefits and hours. None of the car dealer quotas. Every day is different. Challenging in variety of products keeps me on my toes. Great find.
Pros
Hours, benefits, pay and variety of work
Cons
None - keeps me on my toes!
Who wouldn't want to accessories vehicles for a living? Great bonus plan. Descent holidays, great employee discounts. Only draw back is working Saturdays.
Pros
Employee discounts
Cons
Working saturdays
completed booked appointments and served customers. hardest part of job not always having prober tools for jobs. management did not always treat employees with respect and fairness. Some job there was never enough help to complete the job. Not a lot of training involved for different things.
Pros
good benefits
Cons
lack of appreciation, poor mangement
company is fast moving, not as flexible as promised. room for moving up in the company is very limited salary is not competitive low pay for the job being completed
I loved this job. I loved dealing with the customers every day. It was my most favoriate parts. The staff there was pretty good to work with.The hardest part of the job was the expected the impossiable out of you. There policys were not the greatest.They didnt give 15 min breaks only if you were a smoker. 1 half hour break for lunch. Which most time was not givin. Only if it was convient with the flow of customers.