Action Car and Truck Accessories

Action Car and Truck Accessories Culture reviews

Good management, great co workers and an awesome overall place to work. Promised raises never come, the wage for skilled workers is horrendous. Makes for a good job but not a career.
Pros
Great atmosphere
Cons
Pay / advancement
Awesome people to work with could not have asked for a better group of guys very friendly and helpful would reccomend to anyone looking for a job or for getting work done
Face paced environment with no time for a dull moment. Management structure is accessible at all levels and very supportive. The culture is very family type oriented which makes the team strong and unstoppable. There are some amazingly talented people throughout this organization who are a respected force in the industry.
Pros
Great team of soldiers who constanty help one another, employees get alot of recognition for their effort
Cons
Lots to learn in the beginning but all worth it long term
I have worked at Action for about 1 year and a half. I don't think I have ever had so much fun at a job. The staff are all pleasure to work with. Fantastic work environment to come into everyday. If you have a team player mentality this is place for you!
Pros
Bonus structure, Great work/life balance
Fast pace day never a dull moment, lots of customer interaction. Vary family oriented company. Management team is very supportive. Ongoing training with products, and opportunity to advance as well. Hardest part of the day is that there is never enough time in the day. Overall experience in my books is 10/10.
company is fast moving, not as flexible as promised. room for moving up in the company is very limited salary is not competitive low pay for the job being completed
I loved this job. I loved dealing with the customers every day. It was my most favoriate parts. The staff there was pretty good to work with.The hardest part of the job was the expected the impossiable out of you. There policys were not the greatest.They didnt give 15 min breaks only if you were a smoker. 1 half hour break for lunch. Which most time was not givin. Only if it was convient with the flow of customers.