Action Car and Truck Accessories

Action Car and Truck Accessories Employee Reviews for Technician

Featured review
Action Car and Truck Accessories selected this as a representative review
Who wouldn't want to accessories vehicles for a living? Great bonus plan. Descent holidays, great employee discounts. Only draw back is working Saturdays.
Pros
Employee discounts
Cons
Working saturdays
Was told I would be given training before I would work on my own. Never happened. Was here about a year and had enough of watching YouTube videos to complete installs. They charge top rates but have tech watching YouTube to do installs. Not a place I would go.
Cons
Great installation areas, tools on site, good sharing of data between stores. Great benefits and hours. None of the car dealer quotas. Every day is different. Challenging in variety of products keeps me on my toes. Great find.
Pros
Hours, benefits, pay and variety of work
Cons
None - keeps me on my toes!
I have been apart of this company for almost 5 years. There has always been a good working relationship with fellow employees, If there ever was a problem or a lack of equipment we worked as a team to solve the problem. This company has increased my education in the automotive field, and has added skills to a career I enjoy. The hardest part is that on rare instances there is just no pleasing some people. But the good people you meat and help more than make up for it. There is always something new. it is not a monotonous job.
Pros
great working environment.
did not enjoy working there made me miserable, constantly bugged about efficiency and performance, could never be good enough to make them happy......
Pros
employees are friendly
Cons
corporate micro manages
worst company to work at. No job security. Mississauga and whitby location sucks so much they dont care about there technician. Some of the staffs are so lazy....
Pros
freed food at scarborough location
Cons
mississauga location sucks
Great place to work. No further advancement. Management expects too much of employees during certain times.
Pros
great co workers
Cons
long hours, no advancement