Action Car and Truck Accessories

Action Car and Truck Accessories Employee Reviews for Installer

I’ve been installing vehicle accessories for about 15 years. Before moving back home I worked for CTP in Edmonton just as they were being bought by Action Trucks. It was scary at first as far as being worried about layoffs etc but within a week, the management of Action Trucks made it apperant that they’re an awesome company that actually cares for their employees! I just wish they had a store closer to my current location!
Pros
Fun working environment, great people, accommodating management.
Cons
Was referred to as “Just” an installer by a manager, tight deadlines.
No room for a technician to grow their career. Wasn't then and still isn't now. They don't hire journeymen so there's no way to become an apprentice and grow. If you're happy installing side steps and box liners this is the place for you.
Pros
Employee discount, staff was good
Cons
Poor management, no room to grow
This company isn’t are great as they seem or tell you. They have a good assortment of products and unique installations are common, however; -No work/life balance -Very little respect towards employees -Usually feel rushed/pressured to be overworked -Sales numbers were more important than quality of work being done/products being sold Wouldn’t recommend it to friends/family
Pros
Unique jobs/ free lunches or snacks
Cons
Rushed, overworked and unappreciated, told everyone is replaceable
The manager in st.john's branch is a hot head! I wouldn't recommend anyone to work for him! He says one thing and does another! He's hard on the head and childish!