Action Car and Truck Accessories

Action Car and Truck Accessories Employee Reviews in Moncton, NB

Very busy, requiring creative thinking and a lot of digging. Hard to hit bonuses(actually have lost money coming to work for Action). Management and owners, have really handled the crisis so far very well. Staff safety is a top priority, and they ahead of the curve when the crisis hit. Constant change in procedures, not always for the best.
Pros
Safety and security, Decent Working Hours.
Cons
Constant Changes and Communication
I really found my career at Action, wish i started working here years before. I feel very appreciated and truly enjoy coming to work everyday. The Salary/benefits are really good and the people are great to work with.
It’s a long training process to learn all the products and procedures This isn’t your normal call centre sales, commission and a lot of studying. Pretty good atmosphere though
When someone asks me "do you like working there?", I gotta say, "as much as someone can love their job.. I do, love my job!" The atmosphere and people you work with are great! It's an easy going environment to work in. There's always room to grow with the company too. I don't think I've ever been treated as well as I have been with any other company I've worked for. They care what you think and feel, and will do anything they can to make you feel appreciated. Seriously, a 5 star company to work for!
I loved this job. I loved dealing with the customers every day. It was my most favoriate parts. The staff there was pretty good to work with.The hardest part of the job was the expected the impossiable out of you. There policys were not the greatest.They didnt give 15 min breaks only if you were a smoker. 1 half hour break for lunch. Which most time was not givin. Only if it was convient with the flow of customers.