Action Car and Truck Accessories

Action Car and Truck Accessories Employee Reviews in Edmonton, AB

I’ve been installing vehicle accessories for about 15 years. Before moving back home I worked for CTP in Edmonton just as they were being bought by Action Trucks. It was scary at first as far as being worried about layoffs etc but within a week, the management of Action Trucks made it apperant that they’re an awesome company that actually cares for their employees! I just wish they had a store closer to my current location!
Pros
Fun working environment, great people, accommodating management.
Cons
Was referred to as “Just” an installer by a manager, tight deadlines.
Unqualified management that mistreats customers and employees. Unqualified personnel in the shops and a lack of knowledge provided by shop management leads to safety hazards for employees and customers alike. Typical “family driven” business practise.
Extremely poorly run company. Management isn't interested in maintaining a level of morale; they berate openly, are closed minded and dismissive, and care only about maintaining accounts. Staff, especially warehouse and salespeople, are an expendable resource, and are paid poorly.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Inept management at all levels
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Action Car and Truck Accessories?