Action Car and Truck Accessories
Action Car and Truck Accessories Employee Review

work review

11 May 2017
company is fast moving, not as flexible as promised. room for moving up in the company is very limited salary is not competitive low pay for the job being completed
2.0Job security/advancement
22 January 2021
Same role
Sole Technician/Installer (Former Employee) - Victoria, BC
They'll sell ya the world in the interview but dont follow through. No work clothes for techs, no raises, no respect. They pay teenager wages for experienced, well executed and punctual work. The shop is comically inefficient in design and practicality. Oh and the owners son watches you on cameras throughout the building. One star is a gift. This place is a dead end and doomed to have a revolving door for employees.
Pros
No breaks allowed
14 July 2019
Same role
Installation Technician (Former Employee) - London, ON
Most unorganized place I have ever worked. The pay was ok but very stressful place to work as the staff was not properly trained. I told them that they were going to lose me as an employee on many occasions. Coworkers were very immature and never show up wich made it harder on the ones that were ther.
Pros
monthly bonus
Cons
lots of weekends and poor organisation
29 May 2018
Same location
Accessory Technician (Current Employee) - Mississauga, ON
Great installation areas, tools on site, good sharing of data between stores. Great benefits and hours. None of the car dealer quotas. Every day is different. Challenging in variety of products keeps me on my toes. Great find.
Pros
Hours, benefits, pay and variety of work
Cons
None - keeps me on my toes!