Action Car and Truck Accessories
Action Car and Truck Accessories Employee Review

Takes getting used to

11 October 2019
It’s a long training process to learn all the products and procedures This isn’t your normal call centre sales, commission and a lot of studying. Pretty good atmosphere though
4.0Job security/advancement
23 July 2020
Accessory Specialist (Former Employee) - Moncton, NB
Very busy, requiring creative thinking and a lot of digging. Hard to hit bonuses(actually have lost money coming to work for Action). Management and owners, have really handled the crisis so far very well. Staff safety is a top priority, and they ahead of the curve when the crisis hit. Constant change in procedures, not always for the best.
Pros
Safety and security, Decent Working Hours.
Cons
Constant Changes and Communication
12 February 2020
Graphic Designer (Current Employee) - Moncton, New Brunswick
I really found my career at Action, wish i started working here years before. I feel very appreciated and truly enjoy coming to work everyday. The Salary/benefits are really good and the people are great to work with.
5 April 2018
Office Staff (Current Employee) - Moncton, NB
When someone asks me "do you like working there?", I gotta say, "as much as someone can love their job.. I do, love my job!" The atmosphere and people you work with are great! It's an easy going environment to work in. There's always room to grow with the company too. I don't think I've ever been treated as well as I have been with any other company I've worked for. They care what you think and feel, and will do anything they can to make you feel appreciated. Seriously, a 5 star company to work for!