Action Car and Truck Accessories
Action Car and Truck Accessories Employee Review

My Summary

5 March 2013
I loved this job. I loved dealing with the customers every day. It was my most favoriate parts. The staff there was pretty good to work with.The hardest part of the job was the expected the impossiable out of you. There policys were not the greatest.They didnt give 15 min breaks only if you were a smoker. 1 half hour break for lunch. Which most time was not givin. Only if it was convient with the flow of customers.
2.0Job security/advancement
23 July 2020
Accessory Specialist (Former Employee) - Moncton, NB
Very busy, requiring creative thinking and a lot of digging. Hard to hit bonuses(actually have lost money coming to work for Action). Management and owners, have really handled the crisis so far very well. Staff safety is a top priority, and they ahead of the curve when the crisis hit. Constant change in procedures, not always for the best.
Pros
Safety and security, Decent Working Hours.
Cons
Constant Changes and Communication
12 February 2020
Graphic Designer (Current Employee) - Moncton, New Brunswick
I really found my career at Action, wish i started working here years before. I feel very appreciated and truly enjoy coming to work everyday. The Salary/benefits are really good and the people are great to work with.
11 October 2019
Auto Parts Sales (Current Employee) - Moncton, NB
It’s a long training process to learn all the products and procedures This isn’t your normal call centre sales, commission and a lot of studying. Pretty good atmosphere though