Action Car and Truck Accessories
Action Car and Truck Accessories Employee Review

good work environment and staff

5 April 2018
I have been apart of this company for almost 5 years. There has always been a good working relationship with fellow employees, If there ever was a problem or a lack of equipment we worked as a team to solve the problem. This company has increased my education in the automotive field, and has added skills to a career I enjoy. The hardest part is that on rare instances there is just no pleasing some people. But the good people you meat and help more than make up for it. There is always something new. it is not a monotonous job.
4.0Job security/advancement
Pros
great working environment.
30 October 2018
Same role
Technician (Former Employee) - Charlottetown, PE
Was told I would be given training before I would work on my own. Never happened. Was here about a year and had enough of watching YouTube videos to complete installs. They charge top rates but have tech watching YouTube to do installs. Not a place I would go.
29 May 2018
Same role
Accessory Technician (Current Employee) - Mississauga, ON
Great installation areas, tools on site, good sharing of data between stores. Great benefits and hours. None of the car dealer quotas. Every day is different. Challenging in variety of products keeps me on my toes. Great find.
Pros
Hours, benefits, pay and variety of work
Cons
None - keeps me on my toes!
5 April 2018
Same location
Store Manager (Current Employee) - Saskatoon, SK
Assist customers with any questions or concerns about product or installs, as well assist team members with anything they may need help with. Get to learn and implement people skills as well product for up-fitting vehicles. Management is accessible and willing to assist when needed. The hardest part is resolving a customers conflict and the best part is watching the transformation of a build come together, then having the customer come pick it up with a big smile on their face because it looks so awesome.
Pros
Great Team
Cons
Work on Saturdays