Action Car and Truck Accessories
Action Car and Truck Accessories Employee Review

Action in Sudbury is Excellent!

23 December 2019
I have worked at Action for about 1 year and a half. I don't think I have ever had so much fun at a job. The staff are all pleasure to work with. Fantastic work environment to come into everyday. If you have a team player mentality this is place for you!
4.0Job security/advancement
Pros
Bonus structure, Great work/life balance
20 December 2019
Same location
Vehicle Specialist (Current Employee) - Sudbury, ON
Fast pace day never a dull moment, lots of customer interaction. Vary family oriented company. Management team is very supportive. Ongoing training with products, and opportunity to advance as well. Hardest part of the day is that there is never enough time in the day. Overall experience in my books is 10/10.
3 July 2019
Same location
Automotive Parts Clerk (Current Employee) - Sudbury, ON
Working here is not a job if you have an automotive passion. Retail hours are reasonable since you are done at 6 pm. You can get overtime and the management is always ready to work with you if you need time off. Room for advancement and you can also relocate.I learned how to do installs, look up products and be better with customers with all the training I got.
Pros
Staff, customers, Ac, Not boring
Cons
Open on Saturday's
26 March 2021
Installer (Former Employee) - Edmonton, AB
No room for a technician to grow their career. Wasn't then and still isn't now. They don't hire journeymen so there's no way to become an apprentice and grow. If you're happy installing side steps and box liners this is the place for you.
Pros
Employee discount, staff was good
Cons
Poor management, no room to grow