ACM Management Inc. Employee Reviews

Flexibility great for work-life balance
Manager of Financial Reporting (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC6 May 2019
I agree wholeheartedly that the team and management here is great.

I want to share that the cloud-based systems and paperless office provides excellent flexibility with my work schedule. Having two very young children, it's great that I don't have to miss most of their school events or miss work every time one of them is sick. I am no longer nailed to a desk in downtown, and it feels really good.

I am enjoying the work-life balance very much.
Amazing work environment and opportunities for personal growth
Manager of Financial Reporting (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC6 May 2019
ACM provides a great workplace to enable continuous learning in your career. Working on and taking ownership of various files helps to promote confidence in your work and provide the variety of experience needed for personal growth. Contributions never go unnoticed and are always appreciated.

The work environment respects a work life balance that is hard to find; including flexible hours and working from home which helps alleviate stress levels and is better for overall health :)

Everyone on the team is supportive and friendly. We are always here to help each other and that is what truly makes it such an amazing place to work.
Fantastic work culture
Manager of Financial Reporting (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC2 May 2019
ACM Management is a fantastic environment to further your career at all levels. The team operates in a collaborative manner and there are great learning opportunities. Work life balance is always respected at ACM and hard work and contributions are routinely acknowledged by management. All of these things have contributed to a great work culture and a really enjoyable experience.
Supportive team and great learning opportunities
Senior Accountant (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC30 April 2019
I am very happy I joined the team last year. The workplace culture is great, the staff is very helpful and friendly, the management team is very supportive and knowledgeable.

In less than a year I have learned a lot about how to account for different type of transactions following the guidance of IFRS.
Each file is different and the experience that I am gaining is very valuable.
Motivational Environment
Accounting Manager (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC29 April 2019
I love working in this company. The owner's expectations from the employees are so reasonable and fair (fair workload and flexible hours)
The whole team is so friendly and supportive. Your hard work will be always acknowledged by the manager and appreciated. As long as you are organized and work hard, you will not have issue with anything and you will grow. You will miss your workplace at weekend :)
Pros
Friendly atmosphere, working from home

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ACM Management Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

ACM Management Inc. Reviews by Location