ACM Management Inc.

ACM Management Inc. Employee Reviews

All these consecutive five star reviews are not a cause for worry. None of us have a gun pointed to our heads while submitting these reviews. A key culture of ACM is that everyone is goal-driven and takes ownership of their work. Trust and support makes micromanagement fictional. Team work makes the dream work.
Pros
Food options in the area are nice
I agree wholeheartedly that the team and management here is great. I want to share that the cloud-based systems and paperless office provides excellent flexibility with my work schedule. Having two very young children, it's great that I don't have to miss most of their school events or miss work every time one of them is sick. I am no longer nailed to a desk in downtown, and it feels really good. I am enjoying the work-life balance very much.
ACM provides a great workplace to enable continuous learning in your career. Working on and taking ownership of various files helps to promote confidence in your work and provide the variety of experience needed for personal growth. Contributions never go unnoticed and are always appreciated. The work environment respects a work life balance that is hard to find; including flexible hours and working from home which helps alleviate stress levels and is better for overall health :) Everyone on the team is supportive and friendly. We are always here to help each other and that is what truly makes it such an amazing place to work.
ACM Management is a fantastic environment to further your career at all levels. The team operates in a collaborative manner and there are great learning opportunities. Work life balance is always respected at ACM and hard work and contributions are routinely acknowledged by management. All of these things have contributed to a great work culture and a really enjoyable experience.
I am very happy I joined the team last year. The workplace culture is great, the staff is very helpful and friendly, the management team is very supportive and knowledgeable. In less than a year I have learned a lot about how to account for different type of transactions following the guidance of IFRS. Each file is different and the experience that I am gaining is very valuable.
I love working in this company. The owner's expectations from the employees are so reasonable and fair (fair workload and flexible hours) The whole team is so friendly and supportive. Your hard work will be always acknowledged by the manager and appreciated. As long as you are organized and work hard, you will not have issue with anything and you will grow. You will miss your workplace at weekend :)
Pros
Friendly atmosphere, working from home