Aclipse Employee Reviews

Awesome students and great cultural experience
ESL teacher (Former Employee) –  Korea and Japan23 April 2018
Teaching overseas is an excellent opportunity for travel, professional growth and personal growth. The students are motivated, the staff are friendly and helpful and I developed great friendships with the other teachers I worked with. I was always paid on time, I enjoyed good working hours and was offered a lot of support and guidance throughout my teaching experience. I planned on staying a year but was there for three - and that's a very common experience for many!!
Great overseas work experience
ESL Instructor (Former Employee) –  Busan, South Korea20 April 2018
Teaching in Korea endowed me with professional skills and life experiences which have been invaluable. It is a great and rewarding experience living and working in another country for such a reputable company!
Great way to travel abroad, experience new culture, kick start career
Former Teacher (Former Employee) –  Seoul20 April 2018
Teaching in Korea is a great way to travel and experience a rich and exciting culture. The food is incredible, and Korea has just the right mix of history, art, nature, and urban elements. The work environment is as rewarding as can be. Teaching motivated and obedient students make each day fulfilling!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aclipse. Our community is ready to answer.

4.8