Achievers

Achievers Culture reviews

I loved my time at Achievers, they did bring the best out of me, I learned a lot from all the people I was paired to work with and would love to work from them again.
It is a fun place to work where employees come first than clients. The focus is to change the way world works and the management is working hard to achieve the vision.
Workplace culture is amazing! Colleagues and support are fabulous. Managers always listen to you but not always help, especially in growth career-paths.
Oportunidad de promocion continua demostrando progreso existoso cumpliendo objetivos personales y empresariales. Compensacion por debajo de la media para todos los puestos de trabajo en relacion al mercado laboral Canadiense Immejorable cultura y relacion laboral entre departamentos
Pros
cultura, beneficios y posibilidad de promocion
Cons
compensacion
great workplace culture with superb working space. Not your usual 9 to 5 job. Have to be very innovative and proactive. Very competitive and have to work hard.
Typical day would be fun I learn about how kids to there work and learning styles Management helps show would should be done My co-workers are fun helping The hardest part of the work is when someone is hurt The most enjoyable part of the job is playing and talking with the children
Pros
free snacks
As Achievers is a fairly young company (in terms of both age of employees and age of the company), everything is constantly changing. To be able to be successful at the company you must be able to deal with these constant changes while continuing to push forward with your daily tasks and goals. The majority of the employees are young, energetic and incredibly hard working. The culture at the company celebrates hard work and celebrating your successes. Management, like the company, is attempting to grow at a rapid rate, which has led to some growing pains.
Pros
good benefits, great people, free lunches 3 of 5 working days.
Cons
growing pains in management and maintaining culture.