Achievers logo
Achievers

Achievers Employee Reviews in Toronto, ON

Friendly, Professional

I loved my time at Achievers, they did bring the best out of me, I learned a lot from all the people I was paired to work with and would love to work from them again.

Amazing culture and values

It is a fun place to work where employees come first than clients. The focus is to change the way world works and the management is working hard to achieve the vision.

Good company mantra and product but...

I enjoyed the people I worked with and loved the product behind the company. However poor management and communication, especially during the covid19 pandemic, felt that I was treated poorly and unjust.

Workplace culture is amazing! Colleagues and support are fabulous. Managers always listen to you but not always help, especially in growth career-paths.

Increible cultura laboral con mejora necesitada en salario/beneficios y gestion general

Oportunidad de promocion continua demostrando progreso existoso cumpliendo objetivos personales y empresariales. Compensacion por debajo de la media para todos los puestos de trabajo en relacion al mercado laboral Canadiense Immejorable cultura y relacion laboral entre departamentos

Pros

cultura, beneficios y posibilidad de promocion

Cons

compensacion

fun place to work

great workplace culture with superb working space. Not your usual 9 to 5 job. Have to be very innovative and proactive. Very competitive and have to work hard.

Good times come to an end

I've worked at Achievers for about 4 years and we recently got taken over by a large public company. Prior to the acquisition things were good but it now seems like a lot of people are going to leave and the new Achievers won't be as enjoyable as the last.

Fast paced and exciting company with great values & culture

A typical day at work doesn't exist at Achievers, and this is a GREAT thing. This VC backed company has been in hyper-growth mode for the past few years and we aren't stopping anytime soon! Career advancement is important and management understands this. Your team backs you in all your endeavors, and even being on a sales team, they get the importance of hitting a team goal just as much as they know the importance of a personal quota. One thing that is hard, is the amount of change you go through. I love change, but sometimes, its nice to have things stay the same.

Pros

Free lunch, First Round Fridays, President's Club for sales, flexible to work remote, 4 weeks vacation and unlimited sick days

Cons

not a 9-5 company, but its a start-up so its expected!

Fun with children and wokers

Typical day would be fun I learn about how kids to there work and learning styles Management helps show would should be done My co-workers are fun helping The hardest part of the work is when someone is hurt The most enjoyable part of the job is playing and talking with the children

Pros

free snacks

Young, enthusiastic and incredibly fast-pace workplace.

As Achievers is a fairly young company (in terms of both age of employees and age of the company), everything is constantly changing. To be able to be successful at the company you must be able to deal with these constant changes while continuing to push forward with your daily tasks and goals. The majority of the employees are young, energetic and incredibly hard working. The culture at the company celebrates hard work and celebrating your successes. Management, like the company, is attempting to grow at a rapid rate, which has led to some growing pains.

Pros

good benefits, great people, free lunches 3 of 5 working days.

Cons

growing pains in management and maintaining culture.

Jobs at Achievers