Achievers

Achievers Employee Reviews

Friendly, Professional

I loved my time at Achievers, they did bring the best out of me, I learned a lot from all the people I was paired to work with and would love to work from them again.

Awesome

The job is fun, learned a lot of new things. Everyone is nice, there are a lot of events and activity. The software provide employee a way to recognize each another.

Pros

Awesome cultures

Cons

Everyrhing is great

Amazing culture and values

It is a fun place to work where employees come first than clients. The focus is to change the way world works and the management is working hard to achieve the vision.

Good company mantra and product but...

I enjoyed the people I worked with and loved the product behind the company. However poor management and communication, especially during the covid19 pandemic, felt that I was treated poorly and unjust.

Workplace culture is amazing! Colleagues and support are fabulous. Managers always listen to you but not always help, especially in growth career-paths.

ILETS Trainer

Amazing Place to work and Learn. Amazing High Faculty and Amazing board members. It was pleasant working with Achievers and I got to learn so many new good things.

Increible cultura laboral con mejora necesitada en salario/beneficios y gestion general

Oportunidad de promocion continua demostrando progreso existoso cumpliendo objetivos personales y empresariales. Compensacion por debajo de la media para todos los puestos de trabajo en relacion al mercado laboral Canadiense Immejorable cultura y relacion laboral entre departamentos

Pros

cultura, beneficios y posibilidad de promocion

Cons

compensacion

fun place to work

great workplace culture with superb working space. Not your usual 9 to 5 job. Have to be very innovative and proactive. Very competitive and have to work hard.

Good to work

No carrier path nice to work always new tasks conferences,exhibitions, road shows,but low salary ,got more to learned from it,like interacting with customers,creating logo,creating brochures,leaflets

Pros

No pressure

Cons

Extra time is there

Great product undone by poor management and marketing

Achievers has a great product and the history of good culture. Unfortunately new and changing management and ownership by Blackhawk Network have resulted in a slow erosion of that culture. There is no vision to success and the new management doesn't understand the market. Add to that a marketing team that generates no leads or business you have an environment in which personal and corporate success are very unlikely.

Jobs at Achievers

See more jobs

IT System Administrator

Overall it was a very good experience. I have learned lot of things which are very beneficial for my future jobs and had provided proper expertise in the required field.

Pros

Development of skills and expertise

Fun and inviting workplace

You are capable of incorporating your own creative and artistic ideas while coaching the gymnasts. As well as, you get to utilize your gymnastics experience to make the students have a broader passion for the sport. I learned that you will have to work with students that have different personalities and some are harder than others to understand and agree with. Management is fairly decent, there seems to be many options for growth within the company as long as you are determined. Your coworkers all share the same passion for the sport and improving the kids lives in a positive manner. The hardest part of the job is dealing with the kids who do not necessarily have a passion for gymnastics and are put into the classes because their parents want them there. However, the most enjoyable part of the job would be the kids who do have a passion and to see them excel and learn new skills.

Pros

Fun environment, Flexibility, Growth

Cons

Low pay

wrokplace and good result

Achievers good company for wrok.This was my first job am learned how to develop confidence , how to communicate with people . Management was good and co workers also was so good . Nothing was so hard for me. The most enjoyable part was weekends's pizza parties.

Pros

Free breakfast and evening coffee

Energenic

A great place to work, filled with energy, where you get to wear a lot of hats. Friendly work environment and co-workers.

Pros

free lunches

Cons

Crazy hours

Good times come to an end

I've worked at Achievers for about 4 years and we recently got taken over by a large public company. Prior to the acquisition things were good but it now seems like a lot of people are going to leave and the new Achievers won't be as enjoyable as the last.

svs

the only good thing about this job is helping others. getting to know them and yourself at the same time. you teach them every day life skills but alot of them also teach you every day life appreciation. i do miss the clients i have and will never forget them

Strong Culture/Slow Growth

As someone looking to grow my career, Achievers is not the place. There is no formal career planning and a severe lack of communication across departments.

Fast paced and exciting company with great values & culture

A typical day at work doesn't exist at Achievers, and this is a GREAT thing. This VC backed company has been in hyper-growth mode for the past few years and we aren't stopping anytime soon! Career advancement is important and management understands this. Your team backs you in all your endeavors, and even being on a sales team, they get the importance of hitting a team goal just as much as they know the importance of a personal quota. One thing that is hard, is the amount of change you go through. I love change, but sometimes, its nice to have things stay the same.

Pros

Free lunch, First Round Fridays, President's Club for sales, flexible to work remote, 4 weeks vacation and unlimited sick days

Cons

not a 9-5 company, but its a start-up so its expected!

great culture, great employees with a lot of perks

The culture at Achievers is great. You have your team, but every employee is in it together and on the same page. A great place to prosper and fell recognized for your everyday efforts through the social platform. The executive team is very vocal, loyal and keeps everyone inspired.

Pros

seamless for lunch 5 days a week, full kitchen

Cons

job growth a bit longer than other companies

Fun with children and wokers

Typical day would be fun I learn about how kids to there work and learning styles Management helps show would should be done My co-workers are fun helping The hardest part of the work is when someone is hurt The most enjoyable part of the job is playing and talking with the children

Pros

free snacks

Nice Workplace

Great place to grow and learn. Good work ethics. Good culture. Provides rewards as incentives. Competitive environment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Achievers. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6Job security/advancement
  • Achievers
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?