Ace Courier Services Ltd Management reviews

no good
Accounts Receivable/Customer Service/ Dispatch (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB23 October 2018
No room to expand or go up in your job
no raises
no paid vacation
no benefits
high turn over
higher management is horrible
high turn over for management
Not a good place
Driver owner/operator (Former Employee) –  Nanaimo, BC22 October 2018
got lied to told i was getting a promotion with benefits. very hard to deal with some office people found one day i was busy then not no consistency had asked over and over for more work was told it was coming but did not happen
Pros
pay was ok
Cons
poor management lots of favoritism
Terriable management and environment
Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Port Kells, BC21 August 2018
The management is run very poorly in Port Kells. It’s all family and they only try to benefit the self not caring about you. They don’t train properly or help you advance, keighley Pickering always putting you down.
Pros
Nice drivers
Dishonest + Lowest Wage
Driver (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB30 July 2018
You don’t work here as hard as the other courier companies however the pay is the lowest in the industry, no benefits and high stress.

Really does feel like a small tiny company with the lack of professionalism and dishonesty by management and office staff smile and act friendly while they gossip and backstab you at the same time.

I was just amazed at the workplace hazards that happen at this location that go unreported.
Pros
Easy work, Free Lunches sometimes
Cons
Minimum Wage, No Benefits, Deceiving people, No training
management
Long Haul Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  Vernon, BC19 May 2018
past management claimed they knew how to run a company, I call bs, same with new management. They shouldn't hired people who used to run other companies, just cause they left that job, doesn't mean they know how to run another company, it's not the same but they run it sh!tty just like the last company they worked for.
Pros
decent $
Cons
useless management, vernon & golden
Not very good upper management
Dispatcher/Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Lethbridge, AB10 April 2018
Not very good upper management, the previous manager had no experience in the courier business when he was hired. He lost quite a few clients and created a very negative work atmosphere.
Fun, relaxed warehouse environment, but poorly managed
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Burnaby, BC21 February 2018
The sorting work is relatively simple and the working environment is great. The warehouse has a laid back atmosphere and the coworkers are pretty great. The salary and benefits are lacking, especially compared to similar warehouse jobs.
Pros
atmosphere
Cons
management, pay
Good Staff
Office Administrator (Current Employee) –  Lethbridge, AB24 May 2017
Outside our branch, the company is good to work for. I am still employed with ACE. However, some management issues are the cause of my search for new employment.
never ever ever
Assistant Dispatch-Overflow driver-warehouseman (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB6 April 2016
poor pay, pathetic management and nowhere to go. They talk a good game, but cannot come forward to pay employees what they are worth. President of company takes pride in telling lies and trying to get the most while paying the least. Several instances of being lied to straight to my face after I already had the truth at my disposal.
Pros
getting laid off
Cons
everything ACE
Ace Courier was a very wonderful place to work for. It was a very producitve company, co-workers were very helpul and fun to work with.
Data Entry- Part (Former Employee) –  Victoria, BC17 November 2015
I would rate Ace Courier a 5 star establishment to work for.Management were always courteous and helpful and always very pleasant. My co-workers were also very courteous and friendly. My typical day at Ace Courier was to contact clients with overdue accounts and to politely seek payment from them. i would work with data entry with way bills as to which i also enjoyed very much. i learned how to enter data at Ace Courier and the significance with way bills. I learned how to file in a very organized system. I did not find anything difficult about my job with Ace Courier.
Pros
Employers/ Employees were a team effort
Cons
Short hours