Acden Welder hourly salaries in Canada
Salary estimated from 6 employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed in the past 36 months.Last updated: July 1, 2020
$44.45 per hour
91% Above national average
Reviews about Pay & benefits for Welder at Acden
No tools for the job, hard to get PPE, extremely long bus ride, management are useless, high pay but they take every chance they get, working during holidays, little overtime RRSP plan is only 1000 a year. Communication is really poor.
It’s a good shift if you are local to fort Mcmurray
14 plus hour days with the long bus ride, paid for 11.5 hours
Was this review helpful?
How much should you be earning?
Tell us about you and get an estimated calculation of how much you should be earning and insight into your career options.
Questions about Acden
- What is the dress code at Acden?4 people answered
- What are the working hours at Acden?4 people answered
- Do you drive personal vehicles to sites for work or company vehicles?3 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Acden?2 people answered
- What is Acden sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?2 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Acden a better place to work?2 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Acden?2 people answered
- Does Acden require background check?2 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Acden?2 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Acden? What are the steps along the way?2 people answered
See all questions and answers