Acden

Acden Employee Reviews for Truck Driver

i was 1 of 2 employees based in the Edmonton area, and for periods was the only one. All supervision is based in Ft.McMurray, Ab. though the supervisor did his best, i really cant fault him, the manager above him on the other hand was shoddy at best. poor personal skills, slow to decide, and if he decides he doesn't like you, he'll find a way to fire you, such as bad weather, or laying you off for applying for parental leave. little to no appreciation for the workers, but more then willing to spend on equipment, which breaks down more often then not. they also force you into overtime practically all the time. one good thing about it was the lack of pressure from direct supervision for which i have no complaints.
Really enjoyed working with Acden, Staff was really easy going and fun to work with. Very safe work enviroment, Would recommend anyone to work with Acden.
I'm happy work with the company, its fun . they give me a chance to trained some of the equipment in the company. family first and your safety that the first concern of the company to their employee
Great management team with plenty of opportunity to get consistent hours driving. Excellent work environment with focus on safety and well maintained equipment.
Pros
Steady hours
Cons
Repetitive work
I was always changelled . Given oppertunities to learn new jobs.Kept busy . I learned patience and to do my job safely. Driving the trucks is where I was most happy.
Pros
I got to take the site bus to work.
Cons
No complaints at all