Acden

Acden Employee Reviews for Truck Driver

I really like working for Acden. The supervisors i deal with are easy to get along with and don't crucify ya if ya make a mistake. They don't just talk safety, its mandatory, a real change from my experience in the garbage industry. Equipment is well maintained and recycled after 5 years. I have improved my resume by getting trained on alot of other Equipment too. The only thing I don't like is the pay for Offsite...
Pros
Newer equipment, lots of work, good supervisor's
Cons
Pay is a little lower then i would like
Really enjoyed working with Acden, Staff was really easy going and fun to work with. Very safe work enviroment, Would recommend anyone to work with Acden.
I'm happy work with the company, its fun . they give me a chance to trained some of the equipment in the company. family first and your safety that the first concern of the company to their employee
Great management team with plenty of opportunity to get consistent hours driving. Excellent work environment with focus on safety and well maintained equipment.
Pros
Steady hours
Cons
Repetitive work
I was always changelled . Given oppertunities to learn new jobs.Kept busy . I learned patience and to do my job safely. Driving the trucks is where I was most happy.
Pros
I got to take the site bus to work.
Cons
No complaints at all