Acden
Acden Employee Review

Productive and fun work place.

7 February 2020
Working at ACDEN is very challenging but enjoyable place to work. I do recommend ACDEN to other job seeker because they give a fair treatment to each and everyone who worked in their company. Being a part of their company, I can say that I've learned a lot on how to managed our time properly. Yes, cleaning is hard for us senior, but if you will think and feel positively your environment even your co-workers, nothing is hard for us.
5.0Job security/advancement
11 June 2020
Same location
Supply Delivery Driver (Syncrude & Aurora) (Former Employee) - Fort McMurray, AB
A very good place to work. Very welcoming, open minded, eager to show some skills as well as learning from you. The management is calm and collected, they know their thing. They are actually the best
Pros
Free gifts, employee recognition
Cons
Yeah long hours but worth it
4 June 2020
HVAC Technician (Former Employee) - Fort McMurray, AB
biggest issue and I know its still going on today is there are people that have been there a long time and are in positions they do not deserve to be in because they have no idea the environment techs have to work in . And as being on the contractor side of an CNRL site you have sup par treatment compared to CNRL staff. That may be out of Acdens hands but as someone going to live in a commissary living and how little upkeep there was on the contractor building was a shame .
19 February 2020
Cleaner/Janitor (Former Employee) - Fort McMurray, AB
Management has always make sure the safety of worker are first priority and every one has happy to do his job . The company also given the all benifets like medical and life insurance .
  1. Productive and fun work place.