You're given a company vehicle but all travel to site is no longer paid. Employees lose thousands each year with unpaid travel.
Company trucks and not personal vehicle. I am sending my resume to apply for one of the two poistions, as stated in the ad, to qualifiy for a permanent full time position. This will be send shortly to ensure if there are any other questons you could return anything on my resume you are open to return an email to me and I will return email asap. Thank you for the opportunity.
I would be using the flyin/flyout program so I would thus be sharing a company truck when necessary. I am apply for one of the two LEAD supervisors, one for each shift, and will be sending my resume on the easy-to-apply information for this position, I am also very competent in long term employment in this position and adding to my resume as new proficiencies that I may become eligible.
- What is the dress code at Acden?4 people answered
- What are the working hours at Acden?4 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Acden?2 people answered
- What is Acden sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?2 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Acden a better place to work?2 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Acden?2 people answered
- Does Acden require background check?2 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Acden?2 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Acden? What are the steps along the way?2 people answered
- Does Acden allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?One person answered