ACCREDITATION CANADA
ACCREDITATION CANADA Employee Review

Loved to work at Accreditation Canada the staff were amazing!

18 June 2017
Every morning was a joy for me to work with the staff and also what they do for the Health system of Canada. I was very proud and honoured to have worked for 12 years at this Organization that provides excellent service to the many facililities that they help achieve their accreditation.
Pros
Vision, excellence and Integrity.
Cons
Was laid off because of restructuring.
14 March 2020
Associate (Former Employee) - Ottawa
As much as I liked the people I worked with, I always felt a little alienated being the new person. Money was good, hours were fine, but something threw me off about this place. I was laid off because of "restructuring" within my department.
Always received a weird vibe from the department head anytime we had collective meetings.
7 August 2019
I worked for 5 years for this charity. My latest tax declarations were for about 140k back then. I agree with the other reviewers there is no stability and no respect for the employees whatsoever but if you make it to the top you make a ridiculous amount of money working for this charity. I used to work 7 days a week with little sleep and no breaks. It is up to you to apply for this place if you want that lifestyle. However, I did get very sick and even had a minor heart attack but the amount of money I saved was great. I practically retired after working for this place similar to working for Wallstreet but it is a charity. I think it is really hard to stay and make it to the top but if you are willing to do anything and I really mean anything, from what I saw, you can make it to the top. I guess you have to decide if the organization fits the lifestyle you want to have.
18 April 2019
Employee (Former Employee) - Ottawa
Don’t waste your time with this organization. There is no sense of employee appreciation. Management is the worst I’ve ever seen in any workplace. The culture is filled with lots of backstabbing, which is why they have such high turnover rates. The rather sad fact is that leadership has no concern over this matter. You will be much happier working any place other than here.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at ACCREDITATION CANADA. Our community is ready to answer.
2.3