Accountivity

Accountivity Employee Reviews

Canada9 reviews
Consultant interview
I interviewed with on of the consultants, he was educated and provided all the information I needed. He made me feel comfortable through the interview process. Would recommend this staffing agency.
Quick and simple process
Thank you accountivity for helping me back into the work force. Which will help until then ...I really appreciate it you guys are very professional thanks
Pros
Great pay/ location
Great Position... Owners are Rude
The position itself was great. I loved working with my coworkers, but the owners are rude and expect you to work outside of your work hours without compensation and without notice.
Review
Nice place to work
Good culture to work at. Nice building with cafe.Very good at assigning territories for reps. Very professional environment.

Inside/Outside reps and good balance of temp and ft work
Pros
Good Culture
Cons
Short Lunches
Great Staffing company
Truly care for their clients and candidates and definitely go the extra mile to ensure both parties are content. Would highly recommend to others!!!!!
Driven staffing firm with admirable company values
Accountivity is a driven staffing firm. Great team and culture! The milestones achieved over the decade of operations and the direction of growth that the company is moving in is impressive. The staff here are provided phenomenal training in full-cycle recruitment and sales. The most enjoyable part of the job is to work for a company that functions ethically in a demanding industry. Placing candidates in roles to further their careers is both rewarding and satisfying!
Great place to be
Great, fast moving company that values client and candidate relationships. Strives for excellence and has a great reputation in the industry. Hardest working recruiters in the industry!
Pros
amazing staff
Heads down, shady environment
I would recommend one not take a position within this company unless you are a heads down quiet individual that is ok being pushed around. The management within this organization are self motivated and even go as far as stealing fills from their staff. They do not pay out your commissions and give you the run around when asked about it. They belittle their employees, show outstanding amounts of favouritism, are disrespectful and lack overall tact when it comes to people. The management structure does not allow advancement and it will be rare to see staff last more than 8 months- 1 year.. even clients comment on the turn over rate. I would recommend taking the advice of other members on Glassdoor and this website and avoid this place, it is not what it seems when you interview. One manager there has no professionalism and is threatened by any new comer that can take your place, she resorts to shady acts and even lying. Avoid this place.
Pros
Central location, otherwise there is none.
Cons
too many to list..
I don't have one at this time
Better than most search engine for jobs,. at lease it limit the agency add for non-existing jobs.