Accounting Principals Employee Reviews

Good Place to work
Reception Relief (Floater) (Current Employee) –  Mount View, WI24 January 2018
This is a good place to work for a start up position or a temp position, this has been a good experience & I am grateful for the opportunities it allowed me.
Employment agency
Office Assistant, temporary (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NM21 January 2018
The staff at Accounting Principals are professional, friendly, and easy to work with. They have a personal touch and work with each candidate as an individual and try to find a good fit for them.
Temp Agency
Business to Business Collections Analyst (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FL14 January 2018
Various Job Opportunities
Ability to change up locations if one isn't a good fit
Usually have lots of opportunities available
Flexible work Hours
Flexible work schedules
Really GoodCommunication within the company
Good Emplyment Agency.
Staff Accountant (Former Employee) –  Chicago, IL6 January 2018
This is an Employment Agency and is very good in finding a fit position for you. Good for people desperate to find a job.
The staff is very helpful. I was happy working with them.
Great company to work for contract positions
Accounts Payable / Receivable Accountant (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CA4 January 2018
This is a great company to work for however does not provide vacation time off with pay and usually a week or two of down time between contract positions.
Cons
No vacation time off.
very friendly staff
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Oak Brook, IL30 December 2017
they kept switing my contact person but they were all super friendly. they came to the office i was working at to make sure everything was running smoothly.
Worked well in job placement
Payroll Administrative Support (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WI23 December 2017
The Accounting Principals team worked hard to place me in a position in desired field of work. I would recommend working with Accounting Principals for work.
Doesnt care about Hostile Environments.
Home Depot A/P Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Austin, TX20 December 2017
I dealt with racism and discrimination at the assignment that they sent me on. I told them and they never did anything about it. I ended up walking about and letting them know not to send anymore people of color to this company.
Pros
Weekly pay
Cons
Bad management
Good place to start
Accounts Payable Clerk (Current Employee) –  Oakbrook Terrace, IL20 December 2017
This is a temp agency. The jobs are generally few and far between. However, the positions are geared for the person and are very good. The staff is efficient and try to be helpful.
Pros
Pay varies per job
Cons
Too few jobs
Great Place to Work
Contractor - VCU Health Systems (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VA6 December 2017
Worked with the company temporary while seeking full-time employment. The position worked as a temp turned into full-time employment. I became full time in less than 4 months.
Good temp company to work with
Senior Accountant (Contract) (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CA3 December 2017
With all the temp companies in the bay area. This temp agency provided me the most experience and applied me to different industries and opportunities in job growth.
Very professional work environments
Commercial Collections Specialist (Former Employee) –  Coppell, TX29 November 2017
I worked at various companies and leaned many useful skills at each company I worked for. I have had no problems with the management at any of the sites I worked for. The workplace culture at the sites I worked at was excellent. I would most definitely want to be considered for permanent placement at all the sites I worked for. I enjoyed the coworkers at all the sites I have worked for and consider them friends.
Pros
Loved at sites I have worked at
I am Poliate and Hardworker
accountant (Current Employee) –  Ethiopia25 November 2017
i am polite and hard worker , am handing my duties and responsibility is good manner in want to help my parents for economical and i want to donate10 % to charities from my gross salary.

Regards
Pros
Fuel Allounce
Cons
Health Insurance
Great staffing manager, good assignments
Accounting Associate (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OH24 November 2017
Accounting Principals keeps you employed. They work hard and fast to fit you in the right position. Some cons include low pay, no vacation time, and a long time before getting holiday pay. However, they do allow you to request (unpaid) time off to go to interviews.
Pros
Employment
Cons
No vacation pay, low pay
Excellent place to work.
Staff Accountant (Former Employee) –  Manhattan Beach, CA23 November 2017
Excellent place to work. Very productive. Good pay and benifits. Overall friendly environment. Family friendly. Lots of outings and events. Teamwork. Diverse.
Pros
Free lunches
Temp and Contract Work
Temporary Accounting Representative (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OH24 October 2017
No job is the same. The first recruiter I worked with was an excellent communicator and helped me find a temporary job which fit the employer and my own needs very well. She left shortly after I got the job and her replacement was difficult to reach or communicate with at all.
Knowledgeable company, friendly, professional
Accounting Clerk/Master Data Technician (Current Employee) –  Chicago, IL15 October 2017
Great resources, going the extra mile to make sure there is a mutual fit for everyone involved, timely pay, questions or concerns addressed adequately.
Very easy to work with
SETTLEMENTS ANALYST SUTHERLAND GLOBAL (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OK14 October 2017
Everyone was very helpful and easy to work with. they were able to place me very quickly and the transition was very smooth. They called to check on me and see how things were going and how I was liking the job. She would also ask me if I had any concerns or questions. She told me to contact her at any time If I needed anything. It was a great experience. I would recommend them to my friends.
Talent
Accounting Specialist (Fixed Assets, A/R, A/P) (Current Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MI13 October 2017
The managers at Accounting Principals are very astute and decisive in choosing strong finance and accounting people for permanent or temporary positions.
Pros
Placed in good companies
Great Company
AR Cash Analyst (Former Employee) –  New York, NY12 October 2017
Great company to work for. Pay is kinda low but the assignments are great in that they are quite professional. Staff is excellent to work with. Workload is kinda extensive.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Accounting Principals. Our community is ready to answer.