Accor

Accor Pay & benefits reviews

What a wonderful company to work for, they really care about and invest in their employees. It doesn’t take long to feel like part of the family, I had the pleasure of working for Accor briefly in 2018-2019, unfortunately due to my home flooding and being displaced for several months I had to pursue another career option (I worked remotely) but if the timing had been right I can confidently say I would still be working for this company. I know several people who have been with the company for 10+ years and wake up genuinely excited to go to work everyday. If you are fortunate enough to get a career with Accor, congratulations!
Pros
Pay, benefits, management, job culture
I started work at Accor last year when a male friend referred me to this job as a waitress. After a few months of working there, I was a bit worried if there was any salary difference as there were some colleagues warning me of the companys paying system, so I asked my close friend about his salary and I discovered that there werent any gender paygap despite rumours in the workplace. The only downside i can think of is the long and tiring hours of work, which makes it fastpaced.
Pros
Free lunch, paid superannuation, discounts and vouchers
Cons
Long hours, not very good work-life balance for full-timers
After coming from a toxic work environment it was very refreshing to find a company who actually has protocol in place to keep employees feeling appreciated. The trainer is very knowledgeable and helps you every step of the way through your training at your own pace and ability. This company celebrates your unique abilities call centre but worth it with all the benefits one
Great training and good computers make this job easy to slide into. Its booking reservations for 5 star hotels and resorts, so there is some upselling, but they are very truthful of their expectations from you in the interview. Good benefits and good pay, which can easily go higher within a year. They do try to keep their employees happy, but be prepared to be recorded and marked on any call. Monthly meeting with your manager, and incentives for high marks consistently. At the end of the day, its call centre work, but with a higher standard than most. Also amazing rates at fabulous hotels.
the most enjoyable part of my work here was when theres an event. the most hardest was when travelling 1 hour to go to work. i learned a lot here like respecting everyone.
Pros
free food
Cons
Ci sono molti buoni mentori e colleghi di talento. Un ottimo posto per imparare molte cose in cucina, in particolare sicurezza alimentare HACCP. Siamo stati addestrati correttamente per seguire i passi giusti. Lo chef esecutivo in Sofitel è stato la nostra ispirazione perché ha lavorato in molti hotel e ristoranti di grandi dimensioni e alcuni ha una stella Michellin. Sofitel ha diverse cucine che puoi provare sia occidentali che asiatici. Una base molto solida da imparare.
Pros
Buone carni bovine di prima qualitĂ
Cons
niente caffè forte per tenerti sveglio
Loved it, great place to work, lovely setting learned a bunch. great comany and staff are nice. good staff housing and really nice benefits for employees
J'ai travaillé pour la chaîne AccorHotels pour une durée de 4 à 6 mois au Château Frontenac situé à Québec. J'ai beaucoup apprécié mon expérience de travail ainsi que l'équipe avec laquelle je travaillais.
Pros
repas gratuits, stationnement Ă  frais moindre, uniforme fournis
No room for advancement pay is adequate on a scale not by merit. Pay scale is based on team not work an individual does. Incentive is based on elements you cannot control.
it's challenging but the salary and the benefits are the best thing in the job and it's a very welcoming place to work at and i love meeting new people and the different types of cultures.
Pros
free meal
Cons
short hours
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Accor?
Although working as a Room Attendant can be exhausting from time to time the Fairmont Hotel always makes sure that their employees are fine- physically as well as mentally. Changing hours has never been a problem and the supervisers always try to be as flexible as possible to ensure the wellbeing of all housekeepers.
typical day clock in work for 8 hours alone with half hour break for lunch. lunch was provided for small fee for staff management in housekeeping was strict and not always understanding very physically demanding and challenging job
Pros
free food
On call work for the outside catering team. Salary is decent working with an energized team of guys. The hours are varied and can be long, but the work is made fun with the people you work with.
Pros
Decent pay. Fast paced at times.
Cons
Management can be crazy at times.
Good place to work and nice wages but no a transparent relations , many people dont have motivation to work , the chef office sucks , cheats, and do things that u can be suprised,
Pros
wages, benefits, equipment
Cons
Hostile environement, non confident at all
Good pay, great leaders, great benifits!! learnt a lot from the managers and collegues, all round experience training is provided. Will definately be joining the company again
Workplace culture is "your effort is never enough". Typical days at work were always very busy with no time for breaks sometimes. The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to positively impact on the colleagues day and make their job fair and their workload manageable having into consideration business needs.
Pros
free lunch and benefits
Cons
long hours and no recognition
I enjoyed my time with the company for the most part. However it is a call center, so the micromanaging gets old quick. If you have worked in a call center before you will understand what I mean. Senior management was always nice, and pleasant to deal with. However with that said immediate manager was a micromanage to the max. That aside, the system issues that though not every day were frequent enough to be the main reason I left. There was always work around, half the time those work around had issues. The new system for Accor though we were told how wonderful it was, it all to often had issues and was unreliable. The company as a hole is good, they pay well and if your looking for steady work and a good company overall then this is a pretty good one. Just be ready to work weekends, late nights and on holidays expect for the first year to work 3am or later. Compared to your regular shift which is 9 or 10 pm. You need to commit to this job, don't have plans outside your job. With a bidding system you will have shifts changes monthly.
Pros
Good Pay, Benefits (though need to pay ahead)
Cons
Micromanaging, Technical issues daily, shift bids, holiday bids, immediate managers.
time in do your job on time.. you need to be fast on what you doing and need to finish all the room that is been assign to by a certain time.. your new they give the rooms that need a real cleaning.. and supervisor check your work and if you miss something star all over again..
Pros
free lunch and i mean like really good lunch
Cons
hard labor
management is amazing and supportive. Training program is great and they set you up with what you need. working for this company I have been able to builder even stronger customer service skills. The work culture is great and very rewarding. the hardest part of this job is the repetition and difficult work/life balancing due to the 24 hour operation.
Pros
good pay and great benefits
Cons
late shifts / unbalanced life
luxury place and great hospitality we offer, I enjoy every moment that I serve our guest and client and to lead our team to success everytime I handle my co workmates.
Pros
free meal, and transportation
Cons
The pay is good but management sucks and doesn't care. There are really nice people that work there but its all unionized so good luck if you are just starting out.