Accor

Accor Management reviews

Clear

Found 32 reviews matching the searchSee all 3,112 reviews

An excellent atmosphere and high workplace values.

A typical day would start by connecting with the guests in the best possible manner providing them wonderful guest experience throughout the call. Moreover, the best thing is that you are allowed to do conversation without any scripts, in a conversation with our wonderful guests connect from your heart or be a "Heartist" that is what company's vision is. Management is very supportive and helpful, they always provide all the kind of help, skills, and training an individual needs at any point of time. Colleagues really support each other in every possible manner and that what makes the atmosphere at work enjoyable and more focused towards the mission of the company.

Disorganized and unprofessional

No clear direction as to what my job would be, I was hired for a leadership role and no proper briefing or handover. Was treated very unfairly by management, dismissal was unwarranted and they hid behind the fact that I was still within my probationary period.

Fantastic opportunity

What a wonderful company to work for, they really care about and invest in their employees. It doesn’t take long to feel like part of the family, I had the pleasure of working for Accor briefly in 2018-2019, unfortunately due to my home flooding and being displaced for several months I had to pursue another career option (I worked remotely) but if the timing had been right I can confidently say I would still be working for this company. I know several people who have been with the company for 10+ years and wake up genuinely excited to go to work everyday. If you are fortunate enough to get a career with Accor, congratulations!

Pros

Pay, benefits, management, job culture

Worst than kindergarten

A lot of discrimination!!!!No one stands up for each other.It is like a clan in a club. Do yourself a favor and don't ever put a foot in this place.

Pros

Little paycheck for all the work you have to do

Cons

Unpaid overtime, getting emails on your time off, supervisors or collegues take credit for what you do great and blame you for what they do or not do

Fun place to work

Learned a lot of key team building. Worked towards Planet 21 initiatives and ongoing committed attitude to improve career direction. Willingness to change and make the property better. Ongoing commitment to preventative maintenance and support from management.

No Structure

Poor management, speak a lot about diversity but found them to be very racist and unfair. Stop employing immigrants and treat them unfair when they work so much harder , Worked with other brands and never made to feel like a second class human being.

Great employees but horrible management

Management is unfair to different employees. A lot of favouritism going on at this property. Management doesn't care too much about their employees. Great employees though.

Excellent

I was a summer student at Accor's Global Reservation Center summer of 2018 and loved every second. I felt like a valued team member and they treated all of us so well. It was a truly lovely work environment with organized management and excellent training team. I really enjoyed selling hotel rooms and learning all about the thousands of hotels Accor has globally. They have ample opportunity to develop your career. Truly a great place to work. The only thing I would say is a con is that those just starting out dont get the best hours. I as a summer student typically worked evenings, but regular employees worked overnight. I can imagine that wouldn't be easy. Overall though I had a great experience.

Pros

good pay, great work, great people, at work from home or in office, occasional free trip to hotels

Cons

rookies get odd hours

Micro Managers/ Office Politics

Just like my title, the team leader was a micro mamager. Keep close track of your hours and go over your contracts. They attempted to breach contract and then lie & eventually threaten. Whatch your back around these people. I left my position because I couldnt trust anyone. I've also witnessed how they have treated others who have reached out for help due to substance and/ or mental health issues. I just couldn't be a part of it anymore.

Pros

A paycheck

Cons

See above

Great people

Working at the fairmont is great, great management team and great colleagues.Meeting new people everyday has got to be the best part about the job. The ability to help in other departments keeps work interesting.

Jobs at Accor

See more jobs

great company

great company, great management, discount on hotels, staff food is always great, very popular hotel that is why always busy.management always promote a high standard

Pros

free lunch

Cons

standing long hours but its worth

Changes to technology lost position

Great place to work over the last 23 years however recent repositioning of our department has resulted in several job losses within our technology department including myself

good pay but sub par management

typical day clock in work for 8 hours alone with half hour break for lunch. lunch was provided for small fee for staff management in housekeeping was strict and not always understanding very physically demanding and challenging job

Pros

free food

Equipier with outside catering

On call work for the outside catering team. Salary is decent working with an energized team of guys. The hours are varied and can be long, but the work is made fun with the people you work with.

Pros

Decent pay. Fast paced at times.

Cons

Management can be crazy at times.

Place where even if u r doing a good job u need to being like from the office

Good place to work and nice wages but no a transparent relations , many people dont have motivation to work , the chef office sucks , cheats, and do things that u can be suprised,

Pros

wages, benefits, equipment

Cons

Hostile environement, non confident at all

People are great

The people are great and its great to work in a place with high standards. Leaders do care about you and they do trust your opinion. Would be nice if things happened a little faster in the company instead of them sitting on it until it is forgotten.

exceptional place to work

I have been enjoying my time working there... lots of new and friendly enployees. management operates an open door policy. Great opportunity to save money.

Pros

free lunches and discounted family and friends stay

Cons

too many young people

Pretty Good Company

I enjoyed my time with the company for the most part. However it is a call center, so the micromanaging gets old quick. If you have worked in a call center before you will understand what I mean. Senior management was always nice, and pleasant to deal with. However with that said immediate manager was a micromanage to the max. That aside, the system issues that though not every day were frequent enough to be the main reason I left. There was always work around, half the time those work around had issues. The new system for Accor though we were told how wonderful it was, it all to often had issues and was unreliable. The company as a hole is good, they pay well and if your looking for steady work and a good company overall then this is a pretty good one. Just be ready to work weekends, late nights and on holidays expect for the first year to work 3am or later. Compared to your regular shift which is 9 or 10 pm. You need to commit to this job, don't have plans outside your job. With a bidding system you will have shifts changes monthly.

Pros

Good Pay, Benefits (though need to pay ahead)

Cons

Micromanaging, Technical issues daily, shift bids, holiday bids, immediate managers.

Great perks but needs to work more on work and life balance

Working for Accor is great but as management they could give more work and life balance for the leadership section of their employees. Overall a great company with awesome perks in north america.

Welcoming culture with opportunities for advancement

Amazing management, team, and training programs. Environment is classy, yet comfortable, and many days there are celebrations happening which brings a lot of happiness and joy to the work day. Awesome place to work, but hard to advance quickly.

Pros

High Starting Wages, Great Workplace Culture, Great Team Management, Continuous Training

Cons

Overnights, Shift Bids

fast growing corporation with great benefits

management is amazing and supportive. Training program is great and they set you up with what you need. working for this company I have been able to builder even stronger customer service skills. The work culture is great and very rewarding. the hardest part of this job is the repetition and difficult work/life balancing due to the 24 hour operation.

Pros

good pay and great benefits

Cons

late shifts / unbalanced life

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Accor. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1.4K