Accor

Accor Employee Reviews

Found 63 reviews matching the searchSee all 3,128 reviews

Good place to learn and grow your career

I worked as a Tax Analyst at Accor, I had a wonderful experience with everyone I worked with and would definitely consider working there again. It was a good place to learn in a positive environment.

Pros

Beautiful Office, Good laptops, helpful coworkers

Cons

Could be slow at times

An excellent atmosphere and high workplace values.

A typical day would start by connecting with the guests in the best possible manner providing them wonderful guest experience throughout the call. Moreover, the best thing is that you are allowed to do conversation without any scripts, in a conversation with our wonderful guests connect from your heart or be a "Heartist" that is what company's vision is. Management is very supportive and helpful, they always provide all the kind of help, skills, and training an individual needs at any point of time. Colleagues really support each other in every possible manner and that what makes the atmosphere at work enjoyable and more focused towards the mission of the company.

Training with Colleague

As of right now, I'm doing training with my colleague and it's been awesome. I learned a lot of stuff of being professional and practicing how to communicate. I know I will have a better career at Accor company

Pros

Free lunches

Disorganized and unprofessional

No clear direction as to what my job would be, I was hired for a leadership role and no proper briefing or handover. Was treated very unfairly by management, dismissal was unwarranted and they hid behind the fact that I was still within my probationary period.

Fantastic opportunity

What a wonderful company to work for, they really care about and invest in their employees. It doesn’t take long to feel like part of the family, I had the pleasure of working for Accor briefly in 2018-2019, unfortunately due to my home flooding and being displaced for several months I had to pursue another career option (I worked remotely) but if the timing had been right I can confidently say I would still be working for this company. I know several people who have been with the company for 10+ years and wake up genuinely excited to go to work everyday. If you are fortunate enough to get a career with Accor, congratulations!

Pros

Pay, benefits, management, job culture

Worst than kindergarten

A lot of discrimination!!!!No one stands up for each other.It is like a clan in a club. Do yourself a favor and don't ever put a foot in this place.

Pros

Little paycheck for all the work you have to do

Cons

Unpaid overtime, getting emails on your time off, supervisors or collegues take credit for what you do great and blame you for what they do or not do

Pretty good work environment and management, colleagues are pleasant and welcoming and happy to help. The company definitely guides your career path.

I started work at Accor last year when a male friend referred me to this job as a waitress. After a few months of working there, I was a bit worried if there was any salary difference as there were some colleagues warning me of the companys paying system, so I asked my close friend about his salary and I discovered that there werent any gender paygap despite rumours in the workplace. The only downside i can think of is the long and tiring hours of work, which makes it fastpaced.

Pros

Free lunch, paid superannuation, discounts and vouchers

Cons

Long hours, not very good work-life balance for full-timers

Professional environment

I was working for this company for 10 years. I found it very professional, business oriented and an excellent environment to work in . The customers were on business meetings weekly .

Fun place to work

Learned a lot of key team building. Worked towards Planet 21 initiatives and ongoing committed attitude to improve career direction. Willingness to change and make the property better. Ongoing commitment to preventative maintenance and support from management.

No Structure

Poor management, speak a lot about diversity but found them to be very racist and unfair. Stop employing immigrants and treat them unfair when they work so much harder , Worked with other brands and never made to feel like a second class human being.

He's from Corporate

Very large company with many established practices and procedures. Very stable and steady work. Very conservative culture but growing and changing each year.

Relaxed but out of focus

More focused on office politics than on business performance, more reactive than proactive, does not grow its next generation of people (too busy to care up there), succession planning is based on reacting to sudden staff shortages.... on the other hand is more relaxed than better performing hotel companies, not as demanding on reporting.

Reasonable place to work

Good culture and a great company to work for if you are passionate about hospitality and looking after guests. High levels of customer experience. Work life balance is hard to manage. Pay is also very low and mostly below the industry average.

Great Training and Work Environment

After coming from a toxic work environment it was very refreshing to find a company who actually has protocol in place to keep employees feeling appreciated. The trainer is very knowledgeable and helps you every step of the way through your training at your own pace and ability. This company celebrates your unique abilities call centre but worth it with all the benefits one

Great employees but horrible management

Management is unfair to different employees. A lot of favouritism going on at this property. Management doesn't care too much about their employees. Great employees though.

Good spot to work if you have no issues with later shifts and call centre work

Great training and good computers make this job easy to slide into. Its booking reservations for 5 star hotels and resorts, so there is some upselling, but they are very truthful of their expectations from you in the interview. Good benefits and good pay, which can easily go higher within a year. They do try to keep their employees happy, but be prepared to be recorded and marked on any call. Monthly meeting with your manager, and incentives for high marks consistently. At the end of the day, its call centre work, but with a higher standard than most. Also amazing rates at fabulous hotels.

Excellent

I was a summer student at Accor's Global Reservation Center summer of 2018 and loved every second. I felt like a valued team member and they treated all of us so well. It was a truly lovely work environment with organized management and excellent training team. I really enjoyed selling hotel rooms and learning all about the thousands of hotels Accor has globally. They have ample opportunity to develop your career. Truly a great place to work. The only thing I would say is a con is that those just starting out dont get the best hours. I as a summer student typically worked evenings, but regular employees worked overnight. I can imagine that wouldn't be easy. Overall though I had a great experience.

Pros

good pay, great work, great people, at work from home or in office, occasional free trip to hotels

Cons

rookies get odd hours

fun at work

the most enjoyable part of my work here was when theres an event. the most hardest was when travelling 1 hour to go to work. i learned a lot here like respecting everyone.

Pros

free food

Great work environment

This is a great place to work, very motivational and supportive coworkers. If you prefer shift work then this is perfect for you. Great training program as well

Pros

supportive team

Cons

shift work

Lavoro stimolante e divertente allo stesso tempo

Ci sono molti buoni mentori e colleghi di talento. Un ottimo posto per imparare molte cose in cucina, in particolare sicurezza alimentare HACCP. Siamo stati addestrati correttamente per seguire i passi giusti. Lo chef esecutivo in Sofitel è stato la nostra ispirazione perché ha lavorato in molti hotel e ristoranti di grandi dimensioni e alcuni ha una stella Michellin. Sofitel ha diverse cucine che puoi provare sia occidentali che asiatici. Una base molto solida da imparare.

Pros

Buone carni bovine di prima qualità

Cons

niente caffè forte per tenerti sveglio

Free tea & Coffee

Great office environment. Three distinct brands, Fairmont, Raffles and Swissôtel, have combined to provide the world's finest accommodations for discerning travelers - giving our customers easier access to more destinations. Elegant accommodations and impeccable service in the world's finest destinations are elements that all of our brands share. However, our three brands also maintain their identities and traditions: Fairmont as a landmark presence integrated into its community; Raffles as sophisticated luxury with residential charm; and Swissôtel as personalized efficient service within a contemporary ambiance.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Accor. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1.4K