ACCO Brands

ACCO Brands Employee Reviews

Canada4 reviews
Spent many good years prior to company restructure Associates were very good and fun to be with managers respectful Salary was fair good overall benefits and compensation package
very fast paced
learned about quality control

management was efficient

co-workers were very professional

no hard part of the job

sense of accomplishment
Pros
free coffee
Cons
I really enjoyed working at Acco Brands that is why I went back when the call me after an absence of 8 months. It was a small customer service team of 8 co-workers that all got along really well, management was also terrific. I liked that the schedule was stable Monday-Friday 9-5.
Pros
free product
Cons
Organizational changes - job loss
overall a good company to work for as well as good salary but very little scope for advancement. at the time i was hired, there was this horrible and loud warehouse manager who was promoted into inside sales department. then I noticed a couple of high-school drop outs hired in the inside sales. our manager had no office mannerism, employees were harassed, mocked at and made fun of, especially if they were non white. I was afraid to complain to the human resources because i feared losing my job. Overall I felt it was somewhat of a racist environment only in the inside sales group. Eventhough the higher level management was extremely nice.