Accionlabs Employee Reviews

3.8Pay & Benefits
Productive Work and Good Learning
Senior Software Developer (Current Employee) –  NCR16 March 2018
Nice to have good working environment. Good learning.
Exploring new thing and technologies in terns of latest thing. Implementation configuration and lot of new stuff to know.
A great place to work..
Sr. Lead Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, Telangana18 August 2017
I joined Accion Labs in Jan 2015. I have worked with many reputed companies and clients. I feel this organization has very unique way of working and treating employees. I thoroughly enjoy working here; I have enriched my knowledge that builds the confidence and proficiency to deliver my duties in a better way. Also the people associated with organization are very genius and extremely talented. In this conducive environment, I believe it definitely paces way for the growth of the individuals and the personal who are contributing for the betterment and success of the organization..
Soft path is a good company for starter
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh23 September 2016
Nice company to work for freshers can gain lot of information about the industry and culture management is very helpful to be sucessful

Want to know more about Accionlabs?

Ask a question