Acciona logo

Acciona Management reviews

Clear

Found 15 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,056 reviews

Fantastic Infrastructure Company with Creative and Disciplined Professionals

Acciona Infrastructure Canada employees some of the best workers in their particular fields. They recruit and employ the best and brightest process experts, engineers, superintendents, procurement, HR, finance, commercial, quality, construction management and health and safety professionals around. Acciona Infrastructure Canada also has unparalleled support from head office in Spain! All teams collaborate and communicate extremely well and stakeholder input is considered valuable. Although design-build projects can be fast paced and stressful at times, Acciona's teams weather these scopes in friendly and consultative manners and everyone has fun in the process. Acciona's DB projects are well organized and well orchestrated as are their construction schedules, policies and procedures. Witnessing Acciona execute their projects is something to behold! A fantastic and supportive place to work with very experienced and seasoned professionals.

Terrible work place

This company is the worst company i have ever worked for they treat you like you nothing wrote you up whenever they get the chance if they wanna get rid of you the management is atrocious and unorganized they tore my mental and physical health apart when I worked there glad I quit was the best decision I ever made

Pros

Mostly nice co workers

Cons

Fear of losing job everyday, anxiety, stress

Poorly managed

A large turn over & imported staff. Alot of favouritism by Management, they treat staff poorly with harassment, discrimination & bullying. I would not recommend working for this company. May be ok for you if you speak Spanish.

Stressful and Ungrateful Place To Work

The management and supervisors only care about themselves. They come up with illogical ways of doing things for cleaners that make no sense, just to justify their own existence. When 5 people quit in a span of two weeks, you know there are issues! Way too much nepotism and hiring of people of the same language and culture, with some that have very poor language skills!

Cons

Nepotism, Nit picking, Uncaring Management, Low Wages

Unhappy housekeeper

I feel Acciona doesn't care about our the housekeepers well being.They are extremely cheap with wages and supplies.During the PANDEMIC most employees from other companies at Royal Jubilee Hospital receive hazard pay well Acciona figures their employees dont deserve hazard pay.We are the ones dealing with the germs and waste. That's not a very caring employer.

just work work work

at first I was really excited , then I found out that most worker there are lazy... literary lazy oooh my God..why they do there work that they just walk by..in short explanation its DIRTY... I have to double effort the way that I want it clean...Frustrating.....all the time..even though told the management, nothings change...Since then never been happy to work there..

You can decide

Hires anyone lol good or bad. So if ya need a job.. management very unorganized. Lack of communication. Very stressful. Never enough workers..........

There are better places to be

You will not be and do not expect be be listened to if you are not Spanish. Bureaucracy is endemic. Commercial decisions go through 14 levels of sign off, many by people with little or no knowledge of the project. Wholesale clear-outs of non Spanish staff are frequent and arbitrary. Reminiscent of rearranging the chairs o the Titanic

Pros

You won't be there long

Cons

Don't expect to be there long

Schizophrenic

Could be a good company but cannot escape being undermined and over-ruled at every turn by conniving toady sycophants from the Madrid HQ who think all clients and supply chains should bow down to their imagined superiority

Wrongful dismissal

The management sucks the company sucks the wage is good but that they cant train ? And they dont care about stuff at all and they need a better management staff that will take care the employee side instead of their management staff .

Pros

Nice poeple

Cons

They dont know what they lose

Jobs at Acciona

See more jobs

Productive worplace

Productive workplace .Fun place Good job nice staff good management pay salary in time take care give insurance vacation nice place to work want to work

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Long Hours

The absolute worse management

Managers are highly unprofessional and does not treat employees with dignity. They make up useless rules that doesn't help the company perform better. Don't work here unless you want unfair employee treatment.

Pros

Cons

Poor Management

Fast paced exciting place to work and advance my skills in the safety industry.

My typical day required me to be a resource to safety for safety related issues. I assisted with safety administrative duties, as well as participating in progress and city meetings. Providing customer service to all site, staff management, contractors, and subcontractors was one of the most enjoyable parts of my job, as I enjoy working with people, and more importantly as a team. I organized and attended weekly on-site safety meetings with crews, and participated in training offered to enhance knowledge and experience. Reviewed daily Field Level Risk Assessments, and conducted site specific inspections,as well as completed required daily and weekly safety documents. One of my major duties consisted of conducting work area walk through inspections and making necessary suggestions to the workforce. Ensuring workers followed company, and client procedures, and policies was sometimes a challenge, however, I enjoy challenges, and find that due to my exceptional communication/people skills, I excel in this area. Working with my co-workers on this project was very enjoyable, as all were very down to earth, and hard workers, I would highly recommend this company to anyone.

Pros

Great people to work with, and lot's to learn!

Cons

Weather could be challenging, but I love challenges!

Stay away - Horrible staffing practices

If you are interested in a dead end job with a dead end employer, then work for acciona. Employees get treated like dirt and they hire employees who honestly need a paycheque, but are too desperate to quit and leave.Sad decline of healthcare.

Postive Work Environment

Acciona is an amazing company to work for. You received hands on training, as well as further training, as your experience with Acciona grows. The support staff and management team are so supportive and approachable. I am looking forward to new adventures within the company.

Pros

Supporting Management Staff

Cons

Working in the lowest level of the building, no daylight or fresh air.