Acciona

Acciona Employee Reviews for Site Administrator in Edmonton, AB

Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 1,068 reviews

Fast paced exciting place to work and advance my skills in the safety industry.

My typical day required me to be a resource to safety for safety related issues. I assisted with safety administrative duties, as well as participating in progress and city meetings. Providing customer service to all site, staff management, contractors, and subcontractors was one of the most enjoyable parts of my job, as I enjoy working with people, and more importantly as a team. I organized and attended weekly on-site safety meetings with crews, and participated in training offered to enhance knowledge and experience. Reviewed daily Field Level Risk Assessments, and conducted site specific inspections,as well as completed required daily and weekly safety documents. One of my major duties consisted of conducting work area walk through inspections and making necessary suggestions to the workforce. Ensuring workers followed company, and client procedures, and policies was sometimes a challenge, however, I enjoy challenges, and find that due to my exceptional communication/people skills, I excel in this area. Working with my co-workers on this project was very enjoyable, as all were very down to earth, and hard workers, I would highly recommend this company to anyone.

Pros

Great people to work with, and lot's to learn!

Cons

Weather could be challenging, but I love challenges!

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Acciona?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Acciona. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4Job security/advancement