Acciona

Acciona Employee Reviews for Housekeeper

Found 10 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,067 reviews

Satisfied

It’s was my first job in Victoria. Supervisor and coworker are very nice . I recommend everyone to start there.

Terrible work place

This company is the worst company i have ever worked for they treat you like you nothing wrote you up whenever they get the chance if they wanna get rid of you the management is atrocious and unorganized they tore my mental and physical health apart when I worked there glad I quit was the best decision I ever made

Pros

Mostly nice co workers

Cons

Fear of losing job everyday, anxiety, stress

Stressful and Ungrateful Place To Work

The management and supervisors only care about themselves. They come up with illogical ways of doing things for cleaners that make no sense, just to justify their own existence. When 5 people quit in a span of two weeks, you know there are issues! Way too much nepotism and hiring of people of the same language and culture, with some that have very poor language skills!

Cons

Nepotism, Nit picking, Uncaring Management, Low Wages

Unhappy housekeeper

I feel Acciona doesn't care about our the housekeepers well being.They are extremely cheap with wages and supplies.During the PANDEMIC most employees from other companies at Royal Jubilee Hospital receive hazard pay well Acciona figures their employees dont deserve hazard pay.We are the ones dealing with the germs and waste. That's not a very caring employer.

I have worked at that hospital before

I worked at this hospital before with a different company. The wages were lower then when I worked there 10 years before. I over all job was good and staff was great.

just work work work

at first I was really excited , then I found out that most worker there are lazy... literary lazy oooh my God..why they do there work that they just walk by..in short explanation its DIRTY... I have to double effort the way that I want it clean...Frustrating.....all the time..even though told the management, nothings change...Since then never been happy to work there..

Overall great job if you are looking for exposure to the health care environment

-Very hard work -Adequate break schedule -Not the greatest salary considering the hard work and stressful conditions. -Because its a union it has very good job security

The absolute worse management

Managers are highly unprofessional and does not treat employees with dignity. They make up useless rules that doesn't help the company perform better. Don't work here unless you want unfair employee treatment.

Pros

Cons

Poor Management

Work as cleaner

Enjoy working with the team. Supportive environment. High standards of work expected and pay is fine. You are trained when you get there and expected to work hard. Nice to see patients and be part of healthcare.

Pros

Day goes by quickly. Variety. Good pay for entry level job.

Cons

Have to wear uniform.

An enjoyable experience

Mostly worked on my own. dressing beds and cleaning offices. I learned what a hospital environment was like to work in and enjoyed being around patients. Met some nice co-workers and enjoyed working with them.

Pros

christmas holidays with co-workers

Jobs at Acciona