Acciona

Acciona Employee Reviews in Victoria, BC

Found 13 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,067 reviews

Satisfied

It’s was my first job in Victoria. Supervisor and coworker are very nice . I recommend everyone to start there.

Low wage high stress

Just terrible management has noclue of job times and most supervisors have zero people skills. Super disappointing when they offer minimum wage to work in health care as cleaners

Terrible work place

This company is the worst company i have ever worked for they treat you like you nothing wrote you up whenever they get the chance if they wanna get rid of you the management is atrocious and unorganized they tore my mental and physical health apart when I worked there glad I quit was the best decision I ever made

Pros

Mostly nice co workers

Cons

Fear of losing job everyday, anxiety, stress

Stressful and Ungrateful Place To Work

The management and supervisors only care about themselves. They come up with illogical ways of doing things for cleaners that make no sense, just to justify their own existence. When 5 people quit in a span of two weeks, you know there are issues! Way too much nepotism and hiring of people of the same language and culture, with some that have very poor language skills!

Cons

Nepotism, Nit picking, Uncaring Management, Low Wages

I have worked at that hospital before

I worked at this hospital before with a different company. The wages were lower then when I worked there 10 years before. I over all job was good and staff was great.

Overall great job if you are looking for exposure to the health care environment

-Very hard work -Adequate break schedule -Not the greatest salary considering the hard work and stressful conditions. -Because its a union it has very good job security

You can decide

Hires anyone lol good or bad. So if ya need a job.. management very unorganized. Lack of communication. Very stressful. Never enough workers..........

Wrongful dismissal

The management sucks the company sucks the wage is good but that they cant train ? And they dont care about stuff at all and they need a better management staff that will take care the employee side instead of their management staff .

Pros

Nice poeple

Cons

They dont know what they lose

The absolute worse management

Managers are highly unprofessional and does not treat employees with dignity. They make up useless rules that doesn't help the company perform better. Don't work here unless you want unfair employee treatment.

Pros

Cons

Poor Management

Work as cleaner

Enjoy working with the team. Supportive environment. High standards of work expected and pay is fine. You are trained when you get there and expected to work hard. Nice to see patients and be part of healthcare.

Pros

Day goes by quickly. Variety. Good pay for entry level job.

Cons

Have to wear uniform.

Jobs at Acciona

in Victoria, BC
See more jobs

Stay away - Horrible staffing practices

If you are interested in a dead end job with a dead end employer, then work for acciona. Employees get treated like dirt and they hire employees who honestly need a paycheque, but are too desperate to quit and leave.Sad decline of healthcare.

Postive Work Environment

Acciona is an amazing company to work for. You received hands on training, as well as further training, as your experience with Acciona grows. The support staff and management team are so supportive and approachable. I am looking forward to new adventures within the company.

Pros

Supporting Management Staff

Cons

Working in the lowest level of the building, no daylight or fresh air.

An enjoyable experience

Mostly worked on my own. dressing beds and cleaning offices. I learned what a hospital environment was like to work in and enjoyed being around patients. Met some nice co-workers and enjoyed working with them.

Pros

christmas holidays with co-workers

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Acciona. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4Job security/advancement